@koshka
Active 3 days, 14 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2588
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 11 months, 3 weeks ago

-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 3 weeks ago
@anyone
I’d like to hop back into this rp but it looks like Kepha who I was rping with left KP 🙁
So Gabriel is now wandering wherever alone I guess. Should I have him meet someone or just do whatever?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 3 weeks ago
Huntress’s POV always amuses me
-
Ruth replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 11 months, 3 weeks ago
And just when I thought I wouldn’t have to post on here for a while…
So, today I collapsed multiple times. I’m not hurt, I fell into a chair the first time, I was on my knees when it happened the second time, and the third time it was into loose, rounded gravel. I didn’t faint, since I didn’t black out at any point, my legs just gave up I…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 11 months, 3 weeks ago
I started on his hands and legs and then decided it wasn’t worth the effort rn, it’s late at night
lol relatable
Love the face! Your art has improved so much!
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 3 weeks ago
I am very tired, so we’re wrapping it up with 1500 words.
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 3 weeks ago
Will probably not make it to the next 1000 words, but there’s no harm in trying. :25
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 3 weeks ago
@theducktator No problem! I like noting my progress, so this might become a regular thing anyway.
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 3 weeks ago
Taking a break at :05. 1000 words finished.
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 3 weeks ago
I am a little sick but I’ll try to write some of my goal anyway. Starting at :55! @elishavet-pidyon @theducktator
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 3 weeks ago
Thanks for replying; I’ll tag you when I get to it!
Right. I have the power to kill all ground-dwelling parasites and send my goat kiddos into the fields willy nilly! Bwahahaha! XD
See? Break from the bonds of realism, Elishavet!!
Cause that gives me a great excuse to bring him near the smugglers that hide there.…
-
whaley replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 11 months, 3 weeks ago
I don’t know if previous KP topics would fit into the forum you’re developing…? That could be messy. Idk, what do you think?
-
whaley replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 11 months, 3 weeks ago
I like the look of it!!
If we keep moving forward, we should start thinking about the logistics of keeping old roleplays or chat threads.
The importance of this is twofold. 1. KP might go under. We have no way of knowing if and when. 2. While I love this fresh start, much of the appeal on KP (at least for me) comes from more…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 3 weeks ago
I can kinda work Zoom, as can my sister. Google Meet works too, as does Microsoft Teams (but that’s a more grown-up/school/work thing, so probably not super useful around here).
Thanks for the advice! *muttters emotion, emooootiooon*
Right. I have the power to kill all ground-dwelling parasites and send my goat kiddos into the…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 11 months, 3 weeks ago
It’s a beautiful site! I find it pretty easy to navigate. I like how you’ve taken the foundational pieces of KP like the different sections in the forum community and built on them to make something a little more elaborate. The project pages look AMAZING. It’s great to have a place to share work under one’s profile. I also love…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 3 weeks ago
Ok, I’m good with that! (I’ve never messed with Google Meet.) Maybe I’ll tag a few more people and shoot some dates around.
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 3 weeks ago
Ok! Procrastination, begone. *Thrusts a fancy staff against your writing path* You must let Ducktator pass!
@elishavet-pidyonWe should do it.
I don’t actually know how to orchestrate a zoom call. But Hybrid has organized a couple of them and she already has the email addresses.
@hybridlore What do you think of this?
although…
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 3 weeks ago
That would be really fun! We should do it. It wouldn’t be unpractical, and might help a lot with writers block etc.
In my outline, I marked this section as “harvest.” It’s them working on the farm… although nothing seems to be happening, so I’m trying to figure how to move the plot along.
Also researching about using goats in…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 3 weeks ago
Cool! I think it would be fun to have zoom calls where we have writing sessions. I don’t know how practical that would be.
What scene/s are you working on now?
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 3 weeks ago
I might be able to join you halfway through. Hopefully. That would be fun.
I think I’ll get a head start on my 2,000 words now… (12):14.
- Load More
