@koshka
Active 3 days, 14 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2588
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 2 weeks ago
Taking a break
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 2 weeks ago
With a goal in mind for the end of the month (coming up more quickly than I wanted!), I’m going to write for a while. :00
-
Power replied to the topic WARS in the forum Plotting 11 months, 2 weeks ago
In my opinion, all wars are started by variations (or combinations of variations) of one thing.
Pride
Variations can be
- Selfishness
- Greed
- Misunderstanding
- Hatred
- Jealousy
It’s always on one side, almost always on both sides.
Even when a “good” group attacks a “bad” group, they tend to do it because the bad group…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 11 months, 2 weeks ago
… Our mother and my sisters and I call babies and little animals “squishies.” A humorously motherly term describing a cuddle bug. You just want to hold and hug and protect forever. XD Personally, it’s less disturbing than the eating metaphor.
Also, fabulous art, y’all.
@keilah-h I don’t know the character, but it’s fitting your style very…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 2 weeks ago
XD Those are fabulous. The time aspect is incredibly wibbly-wobbly. More so than Adventures In Odyssey where decades fit in years.
Which makes me want to insert some imortal icecream shop owner with a spy/military background and Scottish accent. XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 2 weeks ago
I have a huge headache and every time I try to RP, I get on my own nerves 😭 Let me recover from this virus and then I’ll drop-kick Lucy farther into the labyrinth.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 2 weeks ago
-
Ruth changed their profile picture 11 months, 2 weeks ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 11 months, 2 weeks ago
lol
I am like Whaley, when I see something really cute I just want to squeeze it! I have a stuffed animal named Charlie who gets a lot if squeezing lol. i also have a tendency to squeeze or punch soft things when I’m super excited.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 11 months, 2 weeks ago
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 11 months, 2 weeks ago
Aw, @rae . I’m sorry life’s been rough like that. Definitely praying!
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 11 months, 2 weeks ago
What am I saying? XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 11 months, 2 weeks ago
@ellette-giselle @keilah-h
To be honest… I wanted to squish the kitten like a stress toy. That was my original instinct when I saw it.
But I said I wanted to eat it instead because that’s a more commonly accepted thing to say. 😛
I must feel that way because I have a dog and it’s fun to squish his face when I kiss him. -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 11 months, 2 weeks ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 2 weeks ago
Barnes was trying to return to the group anyway, so I’ll send her back to you in a bit!
-
whaley replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 11 months, 2 weeks ago
I’m sorry that’s going on. 😔 Please get the rest that you need and feel better.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 11 months, 2 weeks ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Alan Becker Fans in the forum Film 11 months, 2 weeks ago
Again, still like the others better, but this one was fun. I just can’t see a storyline like you can in the others.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 11 months, 2 weeks ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 11 months, 2 weeks ago
praying, Rae.
That must be rough, and I will be keeping you and Andrew is prayer. Please keep us updated.
- Load More

