@koshka
Active 2 hours, 25 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2587
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
So…. 👋🏻Hi everyone! 👋🏻
I just hacked my author’s profile.💻 She hasn’t been working on my story in ages, so we’ve been unsupervised. ROFL 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I hope you know what to do with a lack of adult supervision. 👀 Because I do. 😎😎
What’s up, writerly friends of my writerly friend? 😁How do I cause the most chaos to her account?
And… Do you have…[Read more]
-
Jaybird posted an update 1 month, 3 weeks ago
TACOS!!
-
Jaybird changed their profile picture 1 month, 3 weeks ago
-
Jaybird's profile was updated 1 month, 3 weeks ago
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
The boy was small enough Ari was tempted to ruffle his perfectly combed hair.
That would trigger a very mixed reaction, haha
The thing is, Ari is highly unlikely to actually beat up someone smaller than himself on purpose unless seriously provoked.
That’s what I figured.
Remington
“I already have,” Remington said.
He was losing motiv…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
Ari would be allowed to be fully annoyed and pummel the kid, if that was in line with his character. My character does not have plot armor.
Also cannot see how handing him a mallet would be a good idea. XD
One very stupid person thinks it’s a great idea.
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
One of my irl friends was literally shaking me the other day because I didn’t want to open up. So yes, comparing an extrovert to an otter cracking clams is a great analogy.
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
@whalekeeper YES. Not sure how healthy it is, but it has to do him some good.
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
Also this:

-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
Remington
“No. But that’s exactly why I’m asking you. This game brings out the sunshine in everyone! Your sunshine just happens to be deeply buried inside you. Surely you want to have a little fun!”
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago

-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
*Evil noises while trying to annoy Ari*
Remington
“Oh, thank you for the offer!” Remington laughed. “But believe it or not, that’s actually not what I was asking for. I want you to hit the ball with the mallet.”
He hit one of his fists with the other, trying to make it very clear. “Mallet. Hit. Ball. Do you know how to do that?”
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
No, there was a better place for Ari Verenion. Distance was always best.
Ary, please socialize eventually. It’s good for you.
I’m going to assume Ari has seen Remi around before, because they’ve both been here longer than just a day.
Remington
One of the princes was up on the climbing wall, as he often was. He was surveying the gym, his…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
@ellete-giselle
I think Wolf will reach the doors first.
Wilhelm
He was within ten feet of Wolfgang when the taller boy smacked the doorpost as he passed it, claiming his victory. The boys flew into the gymnasium and were immediately met by a horde of dangerous activities.
Wilhelm skidded to a stop. His breath caught in his throat for the…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
@loopylin
MothLucian’s face was hard to interpret. Moth didn’t shy away from studying him longer than it was normal to do so.
The first time Moth had ever met a pair of siblings, they had been twins. These brothers did not look identical, and if Moth had to guess, Lucian looked older. His hair was a dirtier blond, and he had a mark on his f…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
That one picture taken through the window is exactly what I’ve been picturing. Now we have an aesthetic board for this, too. 😀 It’s lovely.
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month, 3 weeks ago
Hehehe. I saw Loopy’s aesthetic board for the Labyrinth RP and was inspired. It was quite handy to have the concept photos at the start of this RP to draw on.

-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 month, 3 weeks ago
We can do some weird stuff in that rp, and I’m here for it!
Yeah I’m thinking about it! The other option is also fun because it would cause Gabriel severe emotional damage as well.
Honestly, that’d be a pairing I’d approve of!
Maybe they will meet in another roleplay some day.
Does she know about sirens?
She’s not much of a fantasy reade…[Read more]
- Load More

NO! 😤 BURRITOS!
Tamales!!!
EnChiLaDAS
Ahhh…. Enchiladas…. Yum.
But… EMPANADAS!!