@koshka
Active 3 days, 13 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2588
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 1 week ago
Guys…it’s really late, I should be asleep, but I’m so disturbed that my hands are shaking.
This probably isn’t the place to vent but I think I might have overreacted????
I don’t mind the venting myself, so don’t worry about that. 🙂
It seems to me that artist credit is often omitted in art spaces, wrongfully so. For example I’m on Pintere…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 1 week ago
I got 172 pieces of candy! New PR!
Ha! That’s pretty good. I don’t try to get lots of candy since I often forget about it and leave it in a bag until almost another year has passed. 😂
-
Ruth replied to the topic Please Check This Out: Making Another Website? in the forum Announcements 11 months, 1 week ago
You just made my day. I’m literally laughing and crying. I’m only two minutes in, and what cracks me up is your pronunciation of Wyoh is priceless!!!! As the one who named our KP ghost, I can say it’s pronounced WHY-Oh. It’s actually short for the human name Wyoming, a character from the book The Moon is a Harsh Mistress. I was…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 1 week ago
Guys…it’s really late, I should be asleep, but I’m so disturbed that my hands are shaking.
This probably isn’t the place to vent but I think I might have overreacted????
So, some of you know I’m on an art site called Unvale. I recently opened an art trade page, where I draw chibis of other people’s oc’s in trade for them to draw one of…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 1 week ago
That’s cool! And a bedsheet should give you a floaty cloak. That reminds me I should steal my sister’s copy of Mistborn.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 1 week ago
Yes! I did not have time to make a costume like I usually do, but I have a masquerade dress and mask along with some chunky jewelry. If you’re dressing up, what will you be?
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 1 week ago
Happy Halloween!!

-
Ruth replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 11 months, 1 week ago
~a week later update:
Thank you everyone for your prayers! I have not collapsed since that day, though I do occasionally get lightheaded
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months, 1 week ago
When I get to 20k, I’m going to post some memes about my story that will make very little sense to anyone else. Unless maybe I post some of the actual writing, which I could do. Do I ever, though?
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months, 1 week ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 2 weeks ago
Breaking at :00
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 2 weeks ago
Ladies and gentlemen, it’s that time again! :00
I realize my posts seem pointless, as I could do this without saying anything, but the thought of saying “I did it” gives me a nice amount of motivation.
-
whaley replied to the topic Please Check This Out: Making Another Website? in the forum Announcements 11 months, 2 weeks ago
I never cease to be impressed with your dedication to this idea. Thank you for the great video presentation. 🙂 I’m going to sit with these ideas for a while.
-
whaley posted an update 11 months, 2 weeks ago
Looking forward to Over the Garden Wall and wearing sweaters all season!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Please Check This Out: Making Another Website? in the forum Announcements 11 months, 2 weeks ago
is it weird that you look and sound the way I always pictured? (minus the beard. lol)
I skimmed the video. I’m busy this afternoon but will look into it tomorrow morning.
Moderating is something I would 100% be open to doing and actually was going to ask you about. I’m not suuupppeeerrr tech savy, more of a “lets try things…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 2 weeks ago
😁 Yeah I’m happy with that! I’m hitting that amount every writing session now. Well, specifically for Project Shäffer. The project seems to have grown a mind of its own.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 11 months, 2 weeks ago
The art on the envelope:

-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 11 months, 2 weeks ago
I don’t remember if I posted this so…
This was a get well car for my Dad’s coworker who injure dhimself on a trampoline. Credit to my Dad for Hobbes’s line

-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 2 weeks ago
@whalekeeper
Hooray!! *Blows confetti cannon*2,000 is awesome! Make sure to treat yourself with something to celebrate.
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 2 weeks ago
Forgot to get back on here. 😛 I did in fact make it to 2,000.
- Load More
