@koshka
Active 3 days, 5 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2588
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months ago
Ooh okay. I thought you changed his last name. Who adopted him?
Actually you know what, don’t answer that question, that’s a backstory thing. I shall respect your characters’ privacy.
The twins do have good parents, though.
Yay that’s great :]
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months ago
Oop didn’t see your last post. My questions still stand.
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months ago
Hrrmm. You could invent some stuff about the Inky society. You mentioned Lois is part of a richer family. What does that mean for them? Where do they get their status from? And where does Fel fit into everything? (I think I read a scene where she came to the city by train and I’d like to know how connected she is to the city; like if…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 11 months ago
Prayer and Praise
Prayer because I went to the ER today for extreme pelvic pain and presyncope (which is apparently the term for my collapsing, cool!). I’m currently a little high on pain meds (never had them before…even when I had a literal gash in my side XD).
Praise because my doctor was hilarious. And there doesn’t appear to be anything…[Read more]
-
whaley posted an update 11 months ago
@rae I am sorry for not roleplaying even though I said I would. I’ve been so preoccupied with my current writing project that everything else has been put to the side. I want to get to it, but my ADHD brain is in charge right now and I’m waiting for this fixation to fizzle out so I can pay better attention to our character interactions.
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months ago
Funsies. What kind of job is it?
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months ago
@loopylin How did the interview go?
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months ago
@loopylin I’ll join @7!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months ago
@looplin
Still haven’t eaten. Doing housework now.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Please Check This Out: Making Another Website? in the forum Announcements 11 months ago
I feel like it’s different if you grew up on KP rather than joining as an adult. I think gradually leaving is nicer too, but then again, has anyone actually held on long enough to be kicked off at 30?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months ago
I ate the same one every day for lunch for 16 years. It was then that I decided I never wanted to see another sandwitch.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months ago
eat a sandwitch? I don’t wanna eat a sandwitch. I don’t like sandwitches.
I’ll eat rice. With cheese. and Salsa! mmmm! Mexican!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Please Check This Out: Making Another Website? in the forum Announcements 11 months ago
However many days later………
I watch the video.
Finally.
Life got busy. XD
Okay, first off, I do some web designing, in fact that is what I have been doing for the last 5 hour straight and I’m about top loose my mind. Sooo, not sure how much of that two people can do at once on the same web site without being in…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months ago
i know i know. I will in a mit-nut
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months ago
*Sighs* I do not want to be the person who says “I told you so” when you die of hunger and we all go to your funeral
- Load More

Np! I’m kinda wrapped up in other stuff too atm. Take your time!
:]