@koshka
Active 1 day, 2 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2588
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 9 months, 2 weeks ago
We have waited so long for a welcome post to comment on….. A Bumbling Henchman to ask random questions…. We apologize if the welcome committee is a little over-zealous, but we’re so excited you’re here!
So, so excited.
-
Power replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 9 months, 2 weeks ago
Bwahahaha!!!! A rookie recruit! (Please post a welcome! Please post a welcome! Please post a welcome! 🙏)
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 9 months, 2 weeks ago
I just messaged the newbie.
*salutes*
-
Elishavet Elroi posted an update 9 months, 2 weeks ago
@stacey-weyenberg Hey there! Welcome to KP.
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 2 weeks ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 2 weeks ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Glorifying Sin?? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 9 months, 2 weeks ago
cross my heart, I knew about this guy before reading those books! lol
Yes, it’s really wacky. I completely skipped the second book, but even then it was bad.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 3 weeks ago
whoops! I saw this by accident! KP didn’t notify me. 😑
Rory
He blinked. Shrugged. Life was confusing. Why did people say things they didn’t mean? He moved behind the chair on wheels and grabbed the handles, carefully, he began to push it down the sidewalk. “Where are we going?”
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 9 months, 3 weeks ago
Ugh, being sick is the worst. Everyone in my family likes to get sick one at a time so that by the time the last person is getting better the first person has moved on to something new…. 😑
Praying.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 9 months, 3 weeks ago
Haha! Love the last one!
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 3 weeks ago
-
whaley started the topic What's one thing you know now that you wish you knew when you started writing? in the forum Topic of the Week 9 months, 3 weeks ago
What’s one thing you know now that you wish you knew when you started writing?
For me it’s that you don’t have to write as if someone is constantly peering over your shoulder. I didn’t want my writing to be unreadable or melodramatic, so I’d constantly edit as I went. I never had a fully self-indulgent project, like fan fiction or something.…[Read more] -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Glorifying Sin?? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 9 months, 3 weeks ago
Family friend, but yes. Dad knew him while he was in the military.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 9 months, 3 weeks ago
Thanks! It was really fun to experiment with.
They look great! That’s an impressive project. I hope it turns out well!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 3 weeks ago
Have fun!
(When you return, I will pelt you with snowballs so you will have to share your writing…I didn’t use many last year…)
-
whaley replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 9 months, 3 weeks ago
Yep!
I suppose we could. I’m preoccupied today and tomorrow at least, but anyone can do it.
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 3 weeks ago
I will be on a week long vacation starting tomorrow. I am not sure how much of an internet connection there will be. But please continue when you feel up to it! If I do not reply within 24 hours, assume I’m out of reach.
On the bright side, it’s a quiet beach house and I’ll surely have time to write all day.
-
whaley replied to the topic Glorifying Sin?? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 9 months, 3 weeks ago
Yup. Some people who attend my church fell into the Occult before they became Christians, and they blame it on Narnia.
Oh! Well. All the more to my point. There are book series that I, also, try not to reference in front of others too often because it makes them uncomfortable.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 9 months, 3 weeks ago
Heya, guys? Just want to point out the moderators were active over the past day or so. And I think I know what they were fixing. There’s a new “newest member.” Maybe they fixed the issue with making new accounts!
Does your sister have an account now? If she doesn’t – potentially try requesting again?
-
whaley replied to the topic Glorifying Sin?? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 9 months, 3 weeks ago
I’m worried that I’m sending little messages that this sin really isn’t so bad or evil.
I really don’t think you have to worry about this unless the MC doesn’t face consequences.
Every MC lives with internalized beliefs, some right and some wrong, and if you’re telling the story from the MC’s perspective – they’re not exactly going…[Read more]
- Load More


