@keilah-h
Active 1 hour, 14 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7123
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @freed_and_redeemed @jonas @whalekeeper @loopylin @keilah-h @theducktator @whoever-cares
Yeah, I’m bothering everyone again. I like the idea of this scene, but I feel like it has some major problems. I want to see if any of you notice it, since I’ve found more than once that I stress over things that others are like “…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
@princesachronicle22 @keilah-h
OK! Here we go!
Everton
The figure who looked most like a man let out a deep laugh. “Attack? I could break every bone in your body without using a weapon, human.” The man—who Ev could now tell had blue skin—lowered the spear he held. Adrian stepped out from the around the corner, shooting Ev a disapproving glare.…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
@princesachronicle22 @keilah-h
I’m sorry it’s been an eternity since I’ve RPed!! 😭 I’ll try my best to get the next RP written and posted this afternoon. I should have time. (Not that I didn’t have time before… I was just being lazy… XD)
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @freed_and_redeemed @jonas @whalekeeper @loopylin @keilah-h @theducktator @whoever-cares
Hey,I need help knowing if this scene feels forced or anything.
The context is that Mandin invited Nahim to a festival that Mandin’s family was having, and Nahim promised to finally tell Mandin his traumatic backstory.
Evening came,…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fairytale AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
Silvanis
“Of course you’re a dragon! I’m not stupid, despite popular opinion. And no, no other dragons-” Silvanis stopped, looking around. “Well, minus the one outside. He doesn’t appear to have a rifle, but my vision can kinda get blurry through walls so don’t trust me. Can’t tell his color but doesn’t appear to have a feminine build.…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
@theducktator @highscribeofaetherium @keilah-h
We weren’t in totality, but we got about 90% I think. I saw it first at work, where one of my managers had a pair of glasses, and then after I got home, we had a pair my aunt gave us. I was able to get a picture through the glasses, but unfortunately I don’t think Wyoh would approve of me trying to post one.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
@keilah-h
My cousins have glasses from 2017 that they brought. We got totality about 30 minutes ago. It was amazing.See if your parents will take you to Portugal in two years. There will be one there. XD I don’t know when the next one in the US is.
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
@esther-c @whalekeeper @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @rae @joy-calle @keilah-h @anyone-else-idk-lol
Sooooo I’m currently working on a scene for one of my novels…and I need some advice😅
The two MCs of this novel have both been imprisoned by Soviet Forces (this is 1950s East Germany, btw) for being involved in the underground church.
It’s…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fairytale AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
Wyoh! I hate you!
Huh, that’s interesting cuz I’ve never seen more of Tron than a ten-second clip in which most my attention was on the motorcycle things.
I’m planning on redoing the Silvanis drawing now cuz I see it from my bed where I set it and his ear, his cheek, and his neck scream at me every time I look at him.
I also need to…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fairytale AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
It looks worse than I remember but I’ll share it anyway….
@keilah-h @anyone
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fairytale AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
oh, and when you add Silvanis, you can probably add him in the same general area if you want him and Jaylen to meet.)
Okay. I’ll probably rp him tomorrow after I post a pic of him. It’s a pretty bad watercolor, but it’ll give you an idea of how he looks in this rp
I also just realized that how I imagine his fangs look like vampire’s.…
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic KP Glitch Problems in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 5 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fairytale AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
Ilsa
Hunter clawed something into the ground. With little droplets springing up from the ground under my feet, I danced to where I could see what he had done. Two words. Words in a language I didn’t understand. What fun! Neither of us understand what we write! I don’t think this has happened exactly like this before… No, it never…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
Hey, I’m game for letting him have a few personalities. My characters don’t get much of a say in it lol. You could actually use some of them in your actual series if you wanted to. (I’d have to change some names first, but since you’re only taking generic personalities and not their physical form or anything, I don’t actually have to c…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fairytale AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
Oh no, Mayflies! The little annoying bugs that plague New England! As someone who lives in the country (or what CT calls country, far cry from Upstate New York) with a stream, a soggy swamp-like pond and a pond with some goldfish that my cat likes to hunt, I really no not appreciate the creatures. They’re like little flying black…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fairytale AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
And the fun begins!
Wouldn’t it me cute if he gave her a nickname…
Ilsa
Not quite a hydra…much taller. Nicer looking too. How cute would he look if I caught him sleeping? Does he like earthen pillows too?
“Hello, little….creature. What’s your name?” I watch with big eyes as the tail curls around. The movement is as attra…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic KP Glitch Problems in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 5 months ago
yep. He was forced to listen to it on repeat for 48 hours as punishment for a crime, and has never been the same.
Poor guy. That sounds miserable. 😬😂
-
Enid replied to the topic Fairytale AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
Winston
The demon boy took some time to absorb the sight. The sun warmed up his scales, and he periodically closed his eyes to soak it in. When he could enjoy it no more, he walked west, towards where the evening would be the brightest.
Every time he came to a hilltop, he ran his hands over the sheep, as if running…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic KP Glitch Problems in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 5 months ago
- Load More
