@keilah-h
Active 1 day ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7129
-
80sTrish replied to the topic Excited to be here in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
What’s your opinion on the movies from that period? I know Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back was released in 1980, and the first Tron was released two years later.
I haven’t seen Tron, and Star Wars isn’t really my thing. I’m realizing now that I actually haven’t seen very many movies from the period, though I’d like to.
I have seen o…[Read more]
-
ET replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
I once found most of the show (the Last Airbender) on YouTube before, so you could check there.
I just looked into it, and it looks like you can find half of season 1, but everything else looks pretty sketchy on youtube. Do you know a particular channel that might have it?
I remember that I was watching season…[Read more]
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Elliot
“That one’s … Elissa, I believe,” the man told him, pointing to the woman with the bland style. “And call me Crosshair. If you ever forget it, just take a look at this.” He pointed at a cross tattooed over his eye. Well, Elliot thought, Maybe he has the same dramatic flair that I do. Crosshair spoke again, “Where did you c…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
 I’m really interested to see where this Monster thing goes…*sits on edge of seat, waiting
I know right??! XD
@loopylin @keilah-h @mineralizedwritings
This is fun, I’m excited to RP as Serin! It’ll probably have to be tomorrow though
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@mineralizedwritings Thanks for rping first! I kinda panicked last night after I asked about the monster because I realized I had no idea what it should be.😅@princesachronicle22 @keilah-h
Ellie and Dante
The group walked out onto a large balcony covered in plants. It seemed like it had once been a well-kept garden, but now it was overgrown to…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Yeah, no worries! I can respect that, I just hope that you can give it a chance eventually when you have the time, sorry if I come off rude in any way. This is simply something very unique in quality, and it’s hard to stress that properly.
-
Felicity replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper @godlyfantasy12 @loopylin @elishavet-pidyon @lightoverdarkness6 @keilah-h
Renae
Renae kept on the alert. There was something strange going on here, and it seemed, from her keen observation, that it had something to do with those who had drank from the cups. She glanced anxiously at Vidar, who was playing with the clips in his…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Yeah I might do the same, depending on how many people show up today (:
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Nah it’s okay 😊 Once you ‘get over’ your current obsessions, then it makes sense to look into recommendations. I thought I wasn’t going to find any more cool fantasy book series, and yet I just did, a few weeks back.
So it’s never like you have to ‘get into’ anything else right now
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Well kinda, I think that’s definitely often the case with low budget stuff. But esspecially within the past decade, and 2020’s even more so, mainstream companies like Disney are throwing money at everything, hoping for some stuff to stick, but it doesn’t often. It’s just turned into a money machine with no care for the fans and good writing.
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Yes! And I’m really hoping that the new wave of Avatar stuff is actually good, us fans have been disappointed too many times with any expansions of the universe.
It’s good from start to finish, but if your unsure, keep watching until you get to episode 12, the storm.
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
I might be able to do a short RP today
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
But obviously, if you don’t feel like watching it, it’s ok
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Dude, you get me so much…
Korra is an inferior Avatar to Aang on so many levels. Like you said – zero character development. I felt like she just got her way all the time. Plus, the romantic subplots basically became main plots, and she was super mean to What’s-His-Name for virtually no reason, telling him how much of a boring…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Yeah, but ultimately, animation is not what makes a good story. You can tell a really good story from pure visuals, but in most cases, people try using good visuals to make up for bad writing. In the case of Avatar, it’s good animation, and the animation gets better each season, and the writing goes far beyond that.
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
Blueberries………*licks lips* You’re making me hungry. (He has this weird obsession with them.)
Lol XD
That’s hilarious!!
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
I get that, but I can promise that this one isn’t trashy. There is actually some 3D animation implemented in some scenes, though it’s hard to notice because it’s implemented so well.
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
That sounds like Legends of Korra, the sequal series, and isn’t nearly as good. You need to properly meet Aang and the Gang. Not petty Korra who has no arch, and learns the same lesson over and over again, without actually learning said lesson and applying it for the entire 4 seasons.
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Yeah. Could you describe the episode though?
Yes, there are many fanfictions of Avatar, I don’t really pay much mind to them though, I’m a cannon guy. But there was this one where a 40 year old Azula met Spiderman, and they fell in love, that was interesting, not what I would do with Azula, but it’s there. XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@keilah-h @princesachronicle22 @mineralizedwritings
Im working on a rp, but I probably won’t post it till later tonight because I have some homework to do now
- Load More
