@keilah-h
Active 2 hours, 4 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7129
-
Starshiness replied to the topic Raven's Quest, I'M FINALLY SHARING IT in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 4 months ago
@keilah-h Awesome, thx! Yea no worries, take your time, there’s a lot there and more to come still lol.
-
Smiley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
That one is good too lol me and my brother grew up on Phineas and Furb
I still watch it sometimes and I still find it hilarious
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 BAHAHAH POOR NOVEMBER IS GONNA BE LIKE UMM NO WAY
@euodia-vision Jocelyn and Grimm are in class too along with Ara but they haven’t really chatted with anyone!
@keilah-h AH THAT’S WHO IT IS XD
November
November paled considerably as Erich continued. “Y-you s-stole E-Edrich’s notebook?!” His pitch continued to heighten…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@keilah-h *shudders*
Whenever there’s Dr. In a villain’s name….
yea XD is he like one of those Scientist/actual Dr villains who like experiment and stuff? CREEPY but also I like those villains as villains XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Paxton
Paxton blinked, eyes stinging from the sudden brightness of the flashlight. He squeezed his eyes shut as the figure spoke once again.
“Paxton, it’s me. Remember?”
The voice was rough. Coarse. Not like Ember, or Wulf, or Vulpin…
But…
Paxton opened one eye, and, seeing the familiar scar along the man’s fac…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
oooooo noice! we have Wii Sports, and a handful of other things I don’t remember. 😆
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper @keilah-h @euodia-vision @anyone-else with my charries
Am I needing to RP as anyone currently?
Trying to remember XD
-
Starshiness posted an update 3 years, 4 months ago
YALLLLLLLL CHAPTER ONE OF RAVEN’S QUEST IS UP!!!!!! I’d love if you’d give it a read and lmk what you think <3
@euodia-vision @freedomwriter76 @acancello @kyronthearcanin @awsumfaith @landric @keilah-h @janellebelovedpig
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@keilah-h @freedomwriter76
PaxtonBefore Paxton could say anything, or do anything really, he felt his stomach lift into the air.
Riker grabbed him under the arms, stepping out of the way of crumbling stone as a piece of the ceiling above gave way.
Paxton let out a loud shriek, nails digging into Riker’s skin as the man bent down with the b…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Avengers New League: My marvel fanfiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I don’t know why your tags never work XD
-
Folith-Feolin replied to the topic Too Cliche? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 4 months ago
I never read twilight (not much of a romance person) but it did sell really well and the books were well received when they were released. It is true though that the success of the twilight book series led to an increase of publisher publishing vampire/supernatural romances because that after twilight released those types books sold…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Avengers New League: My marvel fanfiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@hybridlore @freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision @keilah-h
I have two more chapters!
Chapter 15
Wanda stood in the middle of the giant training room just standing there. She was trying to get over today’s mission.
“That was a lot different than training,” Falon said coming up beside Wanda.
“Yeah it was,” Wanda turned to see her. “You remind…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 4 months ago
@keilah-h yea XD I just haven’t gotten around to it lol!! I’ll try to get to that tomorrow!!
btw..not entirely sure who to tag for this…?
@mineralizedwritings @gwyndalf-the-wise (who are all our other artists on here?)
Anyway…I could use some advice even tho I guess in the long run what I’m really doing is just wanting to “rant”/ta…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) started the topic Any Ideas? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 4 months ago
I’ll just tag who I can remember right now XD
@thearcaneaxiom @princesachronicle @keilah-h @freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision @crocheter12 @hybridlore @awsumfaith @godlyfantasy12 @landric @mineralizedwritings @whalekeeper @everyone-i-forgot-i’m-drawing-a-blank-lol
Alright! So, the thing with plotting…
I try. I really do. But… I’m naturally a…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
So if I ever write any Fanfics (btw, I’m not talking about Sequels, Prequels or anything like that, but actual Fics, like may be AUs (that aren’t canon), or maybe something that is canon but is just a short side story)
So the ideas I have for ones rn are these
Holiday story
Contemporary Romance AU
And…
I just came…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP Rooming List in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@keilah-h thanks! Vallaney just has a thing for plants XD
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP Rooming List in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@esther-c @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @sarafini @whalekeeper @euodia-vision @keilah-h @smiley
Okay so I finally did this
Vallaney (13)
Algebra II
English
Botany/plant study (elective)
LUNCH
Science
History
Dance (elective)
Devian (14)
Algebra II
English
Fencing (elective)
LUNCH
Science
History
Chemistry (elective)
-
Smiley replied to the topic Avengers New League: My marvel fanfiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision @keilah-h
So I only have one chapter but it’s probably my favorite because it covers a few different issues in the characters
Chapter 14
“Alright it’s a simple hostage situation,” Steve said as he flew the plane a little bit lower.
“If it’s so simple then why did we need the whole team?” Falon watched as…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 5 months ago
@hybridlore @keilah-h @landric @thearcaneaxiom @i-can’t-keep-track-anymore XD
Alright! So, that ending took longer than I thought, but here’s Chapter 8! This is purely first draft as I haven’t done any kind of editing (didn’t even read through it, I never found the time). So critiques are definitely, absolutely welcome and…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
man that’s a rough life!! XD
- Load More

Ooooh, cool! I’m there!
Yayyy tyyy
Cool!! Where is it?
Under Novel Critique Requests, the most recent topic created 😁
Awesome! I saw it.
Haven’t gotten to read it yet but I will when I can!
👍🏽💕
Ahhhhh so exciting! Where would I find it?
Wait, just saw your reply to someone else…
Whoohoo! I just read it! Very nice. I’m excited to follow the journey!