@keilah-h
Active 37 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7129
-
Loopy replied to the topic Loopy’s Space Comic in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@keilah-h Thanks! Yes, the blue hoodie is Ellie and the one with the braid is Eddie.
They’re sooo cute!! ;P I love the green noses so much. Like, such a mood.
Hehe, thank you. I always forget to mention the green coloring in their character descriptions.
Btw, I saw you used Procreate… do you recommend it? I’m looking for digit…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 4 months ago
Thanks! Yep, manga reads right to left and I’ve read almost 15 volumes, so my brain is confused XD
Thanks! I really like using books for the anatomy.
Yeah, her parents are fighting and she’s watching from the hallway.
-
Smiley replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@hybridlore @euodia-vision @keilah-h
As I said earlier
don’t feel any need to write every day and if you can’t RP a ton that’s okay
I think we’re all pretty busy XD Or just have other things they want to do. So don’t feel like once you introduce a character you have to RP for the rest of the day XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@euodia-vision @smiley @kyronthearcanin @keilah-h
Oops 😬 didn’t really think this through, I’m going to Tennessee this weekend but maybe I can still do it ? 😅
-
Euodia replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@kyronthearcanin @hybridlore @keilah-h @smiley
Oh funnnn! Another RP! I’ll probably join sometime soon, most likely after the weekend. 😉
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@hybridlore @keilah-h Yeah most people i know don’t like to write lol @smiley
I have a second so I’ll go ahead and RP 🙂
Freya
Freya turned to see a nervous-looking girl standing behind her. She smiled, glad to see another visitor, and an unbidden purr rumbled in her chest.
She stepped forward and held out her hand. “I’m Freya, from Yurbril’s…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@keilah-h HAHAHAHA oh someone is about to get hurt XD I will respond soon!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@keilah-h @smiley @kyronthearcanin
Ok, I just went with third person . . . lol don’t really know why it sounded better 😅
Anika
She stepped into the entrance and stood frozen –the hotel was by far, the biggest building she’d ever seen, and nicer than anything she could’ve imagined. Everything was so bright . . . and tall . . . and clean . .…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I did first too so feel free to use anyone you want XD
Sounds good
That’s cool that your brother will be here
My brother would never do it XD
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@hybridlore Alright! @keilah-h @smiley @wow-i-almost-tagged-myself…
I can go, if that’s okay! (My brother will be here whenever he’s let into the forum)
Freya
Freya stared at the large building in front of her. It was massive, and extremely beautiful, more so than any she had seen before. Tentatively she walked towards the hotel. There were…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
WHAT??? You chose FALON?
That’s a surprise!
Jk, jk, we love her 😅
I’ll probably have to hop onto my laptop for this, so I’ll join in a few minutes!!
Anyone else wanna go?? 😁
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Surprisingly, I would actually not be using a character from Healer. I just started a new fantasy world with my brother (who should be starting here in KP shortly!!!🎉🎉🎉) and we’re hoping to make it a trilogy. As of now the world is called Zutora but we haven’t decided on the name of the book. So, like in Healer, the…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Fine with me!! I would just check with @smiley rq 😁 Who would you use??
Awesome!! I would love to hear it too!! 🙂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Yeah! 😁
@kyronthearcanin (I know you’re busy, so this might not be the best time 🤣 Just figured I’d tag you 🙂) @esther-c @euodia-vision @keilah-h @acancello
Anyone like roleplaying???
-
Annabelle replied to the topic Hey, it's been a while. ~ Chat Space in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
That sounds so cool! I love that concept! I will try to find time to read it soon, because it sounds really cool! 🙂
I have two main WIPs right now. The first is called The Keeper of the Phantom Reef, and it’s the second book in my Daughters of the Sea series. I published the first book, Identity, in March. It’s about an or…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@keilah-h Hey, go for it if you’d like! Let’s see what happens >:D
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@keilah-h @dekreel @godlyfantasy12 @loopylin
Sorry, didn’t really know who to tag for this so feel free to just ignore me 🙂
I’m just going to throw one of my old characters in here until I actually have a WIP 🤣 Hope that’s ok!
*I have no idea what the castle really looks like or the time of day 😅 So ignore that
Katrin
“Arren?” Where was her…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Pinterest in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Also, I’m going to tag a few more people XD
@esther-c, @sarafini, @kyronthearcanin, @euodia-vision, @mineralizedwritings, @keilah-h, @whalekeeper, @acancello, @awsumfaith, @livingwoodchronicles, @godlyfantasy12, @princesachronicle22,
-
hybridlore started the topic Help ?? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 4 months ago
So . . . I might have mentioned this before but something I struggle most with as a writer is coming up with the ideas I want to write – and then not getting distracted from them 😂
Like I’ll have a couple chapters of a story I want to write written, and then . . . I get a new idea. Or I get bored of it. Or it’s not good enough anymore. Or (th…[Read more]
- Load More
