@keilah-h
Active 5 days, 22 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7123
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
As a person who knows a lot about phonemes and stuff cause of my very meticulous tutor, I get it, but I don’t know if all the letter sounds and stuff will confuse people.
Yes, I was a little worried about that. My Grandma taught me how to read, and she also was very meticulous. I tried to write the scene as the closest thing to what I r…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
@whalekeeper @keilah-h @the_lost-journal @ellette-giselle @highscribeofaetherium
I think I tagged the right peopleDo you remember the beginning scene of A Visitor in the Night from The Baron Chronicles where Simeon is reading something? So, I just spent 27 minutes changing that scene because the thing he reads is from an actual book that isn’t…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 4 months ago
Thanks! He made it there safely, and he flies back Saturday.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed    @hybridlore    @koshka    @keilah-h     @elishavet-pidyon     @linus-smallprint
NEXT SECTION!!!
It was late into the evening before the meeting finally broke up. Julian’s words had shaken the little church, and they were ready and open to hear more. As Leon and Julian took turns speaking to them and en…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
@keilah-h   @linus-smallprint   @hybridlore
Okay, here’s a question for y’all.
So, I personally really like Julian’s speech/sermon, whatever it is. (I cringe when y’all say sermon because I’m a woman and I wrote it. But I guess Julian is a guy. 🤣) Anyhow, I really like some of the themes it hits, I like the flow. Basically, I perso…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
Well, first off, this is Julian we’re talking about. Leon had more understanding for them. Second, this is really their first time going through something like this. The last time was in Ardenta, and Ardentans have a certain brute stubbornness and willingness to just hang on that a lot of other cultures don’t. (That’s part of why…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
@keilah-h ^^
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed    @hybridlore    @koshka    @keilah-h     @elishavet-pidyon     @linus-smallprint
NEXT SECTION!!!
The next morning after breakfast, Julian and Leon began making their way along the streets looking for the homes of the three men they had left to lead the church: Konner Krüger, Reinhold Meier, and Fox Keller.…
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 1 year, 4 months ago
Got it, good to know. I didn’t remember what color he was before anyway, so this helps.
Got some scenes for Crosshair too? Or is he dead in the first ten minutes? LOL in that case sorry Cross
NO comment. 🤣
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 1 year, 4 months ago
yoooo this still a thing?
The answer is… complicated. I dropped most of my writing over this last school year because of senior year craziness, and because I wanted to prioritize my friends (of which I have nine immediate ones who all need my love and care because they are beautiful human beings).
But I still have the full outline for…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Hmmm…….. is that more out of jealousy or pride…? Maybe both…. So I guess you wouldn’t! More for selfish reasons….! (but that is me just making an assumption! I could be wrong)
I’d say just competitiveness. So more selfish reasons, but not necessarily wrong ones. Now I work out just to be stronger.
Oki doki! This one is differen…
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @loopylin @keilah-h
Thx
@loopy
Maybe we could resurrect one of the old role plays? Or maybe I could start a new one. I had an idea of making one that’s just a giant labyrinth with monsters and things hiding inside. People don’t seem to be very active rn though so maybe I should wait.
I’m game. That’s also Gabriel’s cup of…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
lol that’s awesome.
I don’t need to work much today so I plan on trying to finish portal 2
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
yeah, it’s just a first draft, those are never, ever perfect. Some can get close to how the end story is, but there’s inevitably gonna have to be at least one scene you cut, one set of dialogue you rework, one characters whose role changes, etc.
Thanks, Keilah!
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
@whalekeeper @stephie @theducktator @ellette-giselle @keilah-h
Chapter 27 out!
This chapter took an unexpected direction. I never thought I would be writing that sort of thing. *shivers* But then again, Andrew Perterson had something like it in his first Wingfeather book.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Would you exercise for your family?
I mean, yeah?? I don’t quite see what my family has to do with it. Sure, I want to be healthy, but is it wrong to want to do that just for me? Or just because we should take care of our bodies? Same with 2 and 3. Maybe I don’t quite understand what you mean, sorry.
Would you chase your dreams…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed    @hybridlore    @koshka    @keilah-h     @elishavet-pidyon     @linus-smallprint
NEXT SECTION!!!
(btw, there was a short section before this that only Hybridlore commented on, and I’m not sure if the rest of you got tagged. I’ve been told tags are acting up.)
Julian and Leon stayed in Clonabay for two week…
- Load More
