@keilah-h
Active 12 hours, 14 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7127
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Greetings, fellow wayfarers!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 3 months ago
Oops misspelled your tag 😂
-
Joy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 3 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
-
Smiley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @whalekeeper @euodia-vision @esther-c @keilah-h @koshka
so uh here are my two RPs XD for my charries
Tristan
I looked at the girl in front of me, her blue eyes searching mine. Alex was my sister, she was actually older than me. Which had always bothered me.
“Don’t do anything stupid,” Alex said, giving me a stern look.
“Miss…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@mineralizedwritings btw just letting I know the boys don’t share rooms (unless they’re brothers or family and specifically ask, or they have a servant or something)
but they share Houses, and have their own rooms.
each house is connected by a lounge room, and has its own small dining area as well. 😊
-
Starshiness replied to the topic Raven's Quest, I'M FINALLY SHARING IT in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 3 months ago
@keilah-h @euodia-vision THANK Y’ALL SM!!!!!!!! <3<3
@landric Ahhh thank you! Actually, you get the full story of how Raven received her name in a later chapter, so hang tight for that 😉. For Willow’s name, I thought about what a willow tree would look like if it were a person and voila! Honestly, a lot of the other names just sounded “right”…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeler ooh I like that idea!! And he has a sense of humor too, like sometimes mimicking the students if they’re being a pain or say something stupid, but all in good fun, since he can shapeshift. Things like that.
ALSO….IT IS TIME FOR THE FIRST RP!!! AH I AM SO EXCITED!!
-
Smiley replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@esther-c @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision @mineralizedwritings @zemira @keilah-h
I’m trying to do everyone I’ve missed XD
so here’s one for day 3
Day 3: Feeling Their Pulse
Edmund and Rebecca
“Rebecca!” Edmund’s cry seemed to do nothing. Rebecca fell to the ground looking more pale every second.
No
No, please no,
Not her! …
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@smiley @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision @mineralizedwritings @zemira @keilah-h
I still can’t figure out something that I’m happy with for Day 13, so I may come back to that later this month. But here’s a story for Day 14!
Day 14: “How Do I Look?”
Ship: Fynnista (I don’t know how old they are in this one.)
Fynn used his fingers…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Awwww I love it
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Awesome!! I love it!! 😄
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Ok, here’s Derek’s RP!
finally XDDerek
Derek walked down the hall, towards the coding classroom. He pushed open the door and did a quick survey of the room. There were only a few students here. It was definitely a smaller classroom than the one he was in for math or English.
He chose a desk to sit at, and made his way over ther…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Thanks!! Glad you liked it
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Greetings, fellow wayfarers!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 3 months ago
Yes, God made them to provide food for us.
*shiver* hairless bunnies… never seen one of those, and I don’t think I want to.
Ok, that was a lie. I just looked up pictures lol
YES!! Everyone knows that the knife-wielding characters are the BEST!! 🤣
Recently my brothers and I have gotten really into Terraria (great…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 started the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
AHHH I AM SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS YALL!!
Yes, another RP, but remember; RPs ARE FOR FUN! Join at your own pace. Be who you want to be at a given time, don’t feel like your being forced!
Choose what Rp you want to be a part of at any given season you’re available 😊
THAT BEING SAID!!!
This RP is another AU (alternate universe) and this one…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Greetings, fellow wayfarers!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 3 months ago
To answer the rest of your questions…
As you may have gathered, I’m terrible at picking favorites, but my favorite character might be Caden?? It’s so hard. Gah!! I’m not exactly sure what I like writing about him, but…
This is going to sound crazy, but I’ve never had pudding of any kind. I assume I’d like it cause I like most food…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 @godlyfantasy12 @keilah-h @mineralizedwritings @esther-c @euodia-vision @whalekeeper @anyone-else
(totally didn’t copy and paste that XD)
I just wrote this scene in Tomorrow’s War
And I love it XD!!!! Evelyn is the best
and oh my word she’s so Sassy XD
I set the pieces of paper on the desk, the tall man in…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@euodia-vision up to y’all. I’m good with skipping it.
@freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper @smiley @keilah-h @esther-c @ANYONE-ELSE-IN-THIS-RP!!!
so y’all….I had an idea the other day and almost couldn’t get to sleep because of it…
Ik some of us are swamped with stuff and we can’t always RP like we like. But sometimes we do have to re…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Yeah it’s soooooo sad
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Weekly Artist's Group in the forum Art 3 years, 3 months ago
@everyone here @koshka @euodia-vision @smiley @elishavet-pidyon
Hey guys I found a super useful reference sheet!
@keilah-h This might help you with that forehead touch scene a little? And yeah I rarely look up references for two character poses because they all look inappropriate ;( I just wing it but tbh I haven’t drawn many at all. I’ve…[Read more]
- Load More
