@keilah-h
Active 17 hours, 30 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7126
-
Smiley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years ago
Thanks, girl!!
-
Allison replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years ago
Thanks! 😀
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years ago
Thank you!
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @keilah-h @euodia-vision @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings
Okay, y’all I feel robbed!! I was watching deleted scenes from Age of Ultron, and there are so many wonderful scenes of Pietro and Wanda, that weren’t put in
I highly recommend going on youtube and looking up deleted scenes from Age of Ultron, because they are…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @keilah-h @euodia-vision @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings
Here’s a board I’ve been wanting to share forever
It’s for Ava Starr (the villain in Antman and The Wasp, but she’s not really a villain,) I’m so excited to see her in thunderbolts!!!

-
Smiley started the topic Project Elites in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Hey Y’all
It’s time to rant about one of my projects (I have many but this one has taken a special place in my heart)
And some of Y’all know it… If you remember Tomorrow’s War… well it’s changed a lot. AKA completely, to the point where only the characters’ names remain, (Actually I changed one of the names…)But I still love this story, and t…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @keilah-h @euodia-vision @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings
So I was googling some Marvel things, gotta put some research in XD
when I stumbled across some forums talking about a Marvel announcement
next year they will be releasing a line of what if? comice books, set in the comic universe (which I don’t read or keep up…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
IKR? I agree with like everything you said, except how does your mom think it’s lame? XD
Self love is my current favorite out of the soundtrack, but I like Mona Lisa too. what about you?
Oh yeah, spot holes is super eerie.
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@whalekeeper @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @smiley @loopylin @keilah-h @calyhuge
Hello everyone. I am Euodia and I am back from living in the middle of nowhere for a week.
I am exhausted, overwhelmed, but oh so ready to have time to RP.
So first questions… what’s happening atm? are we done with paxton stuff or is that still going on? just…[Read more]
-
Euodia posted a new activity comment 3 years ago
@keilah-h Thank you!!
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@smiley @keilah-h @euodia-vision @lightoverdarkness6Â @mineralizedwritings
I just wrote this story thing, that I love and it makes me sad
And it’s about everyone’s favorite Sokovian twins
what if Pietro had survived and was in civil war
Pietro looked up from his prison cell to see Ross and a few guards walk in. They made their way over to…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Sebastian Universe in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Right, so she introduces something new to the combat table.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @keilah-h @euodia-vision
Okay so after getting some work done on Project Elites
I decided to reward myself… by plotting out my newest fic!!!
And it’s a crossover, one that I’ve seen Freedom and Keilah discuss
Now I’ve figured out that I have two categories for fanfics, the ones I make and then write a chapter or two… and…[Read more]
-
hybridlore posted a new activity comment 3 years, 1 month ago
@keilah-h
Oh awesome!! Aw, that’s sad. I’m glad he was rescued!!
@freedomwriter76
That’s good!!! Oh my goodness, that’s really big 😅 we used to have a lab who was about 100 lbs. I know, I love puppies XXD
Yeah, I bet lol. He sounds like a lot of work.
Great! My grandparents were here celebrating my birthday, so that was really fun! -
Smiley replied to the topic A villain of grief, a Marvel fanfic in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@mineralizedwritings @hybridlore @freedomwriter76 @keilah-h @euodia-vision
I have two more chapters!!!!!
And Wanda and Peter (Andrew) talking is amazing
Those two are honestly pretty similar
also you’ll catch on to how I separated the spiders XD I’m not proud of it but it works XD
Chapter 5
“Well, now my cabin is destroyed thanks to y…[Read more]
-
whaley started the topic How to create new, yet beloved characters? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
I love creating characters, and I consider myself moderately good at it 😅
However, I’ve come across this new problem. I’ve had this one WIP – which I’ve picked up again – for years. I’ve improved it a lot and rebooted the characters in ways I am willing to dedicate my story to. But I feel as if it would benefit from new side characters as…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Sebastian Universe in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Yeah they are, in a sort-of way 😂 It’s hard to explain, since I’m still working out my magic system.
Ah, did they meet via multi-dimensional travel?
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Thanks, you’re so sweet Keilah 😊
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Lost Island (An Animal Fantasy RolePlay) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
- Load More

You’re welcome!