@keilah-h
Active 1 hour, 19 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7125
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
LOL 😂
Yeah, it’s a cartoon from 197o-something, hosted by Bill Cosby. (it’s one of my favorites cartoons, like, ever)
-
Scoutillus Finch replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago
and thank you so much! I hope the kittens are ok lol.
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @savannah_grace2009 @esther-c @jonas @highscribeofaetherium @whalekeeper @loopylin @grcr @keilah-h @whoever-wants-to-look
I decided to practise the Canva video thing, and I think it’s much better (figured out audio finally). Any thoughts?
Play button around top righthand corner
Ignore username
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Yeah, all our efforts to revive it seem useless. I’m wondering if we would be better off starting over/replacing this RP, like I mentioned we could do before. People were worried that it would just kill both RPs, but this RP is basically dead already, so I’m not sure we have anything to lose…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@loopylin @godlyfantasy12 @keilah-h @felicity @whalekeeper @mineralizedwritings @highscribeofaetherium @allison @esther-c @anyone else
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Character Ship Game Show✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
No, I didn’t scroll through it that much…lol but they sound great!
@everyone
I’m gonna RP…
Sef & Lilitu: *show up*
Mike: Hey, Lefse!
Sef: *edges closer to Lilitu*
Lilitu: *crosses his arms and steps in front of Sef protectively* Excuse me, but who are you? And what’s Lefse?
Mike: *sighs* your ship name.
Sef: *turns red,…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Oops, @keilah-h I made a mistake, instead of “and now I hope he will turn back” it was supposed to be “and now I hope he will never turn back.” Sorry
-
Ruth replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
RuÂ
“‘Heroes are the ones who bleed, red drops that fall like planter’s seed,'” Ru chanted. She smiled, paused for a few silent moments before talking again.
“Alpha Grath was programmed with two sides. The side of the obedient servant of Grathmere,” at the name, her voice lowered into a deep voice similar to a man’s “And the side of…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Tech would not know him. Funny enough, he is actually Alpha Grath. Ru is oblivious to his presence rn.
The statement she just made is foreshadowing to an event I will later have happen.
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Ru Eis
Her eyes, a dark grey in the light, sparkled at Tech’s recital.
“I have not heard much of this galaxy, but I can bring together threads of remembrance to something alike it. You yourself remind me of someone else I know, who was made to be a killer.” She looked up at Tech. “But he has turned away from that programmed destiny,…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Hold on…typing rp…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Actually, I just looked back on an old thing and realuxpzed that’s not his full name!
Nahum-Alpha Slit Silvanus Thurston Dare Fives Krogen Grath
Making his initials:
N.-A.S.S.T.D.F.K.G.
Seriously Ruee, that is one long name! I think I got a little carried away… -
Ruth replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Nahum-Alpha Slit Silvanis Fives Krogen Grath
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Yeah…I can see why that may be Lol. Silvanis is just totally honest to the point he’s not going to sweeten his words so they don’t hurt people.
-
whaley started the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Okay, so I just had a great idea. It’s technically not my idea but I have it, don’t I? XD
In the Young Writers’ Workshop, they don’t roleplay a lot, but they have this activity in the character forum called character interviews. Basically if you have a new character, who you want to get to know (or even an old one!), you can ask people to interv…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I’M SORRY WHAT??!!
TAKE ME WITH YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know way too much about some of the Disney cruises cause when I was little I really want to go on one (I still sort of want to now lol)
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago
Thanks! I like yours too!
@mineralizedwritings @keilah-h Thank you!
(The Ellie one is kinda funny if you’ve read the old sci-fi rp)
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
XD that’s a mood. I’m that way with a lot of things until I finally decide to watch it.
Yeah, makes sense. Oh yeah lol, I used to watch that guy a lot. There’s a messy side to some minecraft youtube, no need for any elaboration.
Yeah I personally really like it, but I only watch his single player vids, because with multiplayer games…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Yeah, I see your point. It’s kinda all throughout Marvel, and you just have to decide when it goes too far for you.
I haven’t seen Jurassic park actually!
Ack, yeah. I used to watch a lot of minecraft, but tbh some of the creators were actively feeding that side the the fandom… yuck. I still watch Ethoslab’s lets play occasionally…[Read more]
- Load More
