Art Sharing For All :)

Home Page Forums Other Art Forms Art Art Sharing For All :)

Viewing 15 posts - 1,921 through 1,935 (of 2,075 total)
  • Author
    Keilah H.
    @keilah-h
      • Total Posts: 3875

@loopylin nice drawings!!

@freedomwriter76 wow, that looks really good!

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Anonymous
        • Total Posts: 8156

@keilah-h tysm! ❤️

Keilah H.
        @keilah-h

@freedomwriter76 yw!!

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Scoutillus Finch
          @scoutfinch180
            • Total Posts: 413

Those look good!

Here’s something I drew today:

We crazy people are the normal ones.

LoopyLin
            @loopylin
              • Total Posts: 2039

@scoutfinch180

XD oh my gosh that’s hilarious I love it

Space Princess ✨🪐 intp artist

LoopyLin
              @loopylin

@freedomwriter76

Thanks! I like yours too!

@mineralizedwritings
                @keilah-h Thank you!

(The Ellie one is kinda funny if you’ve read the old sci-fi rp)

HighScribe
                @highscribeofaetherium
                  • Total Posts: 2221

@scoutfinch180

Wow. That unicorn looks like it belongs in Exploding Kittens XD XD I love it.

It's harder to make a square evil than it is a triangle.

Annoying side character of the KP cast.

Anonymous
                    • Total Posts: 8156

@scoutfinch180 I absolutely adore that. That just made my day <3

@loopylin
                    thx, girl

Whaley
                    @whalekeeper
                      • Total Posts: 2612

@scoutfinch180

I could not help but think of Combustion Man from AtLA when I saw that 🤣

KaPeefers 'til we're old and gray...

Whaley
                      @whalekeeper

@mineralizedwritings

Pls pls pls never apologize for the fact you’re still trying to find your style!! I know it takes time and you shouldn’t feel bad about that! Also, chibi style guys is a challenge.

Yeah I get it, I just can’t help but apologize for ruining some people’s mental images, I guess 😅 And I am trying to redraw the character anyway.

Thank you for trying to defend me, I really appreciate that. You’re kind of the sweet mom friend on KP, in a good way.

At the same time though I wouldn’t post something you intend to look creepy. 😂 The forum age starts at 13 and some people are super sensitive XD

Okay, well, I didn’t think sharp teeth would be that scary for kids 😖 There’s just been a lot of posts with World War stuff, for example (I don’t think that’s bad!), or scenes and moodboards with implied abuse. I understand other people’s stuff shouldn’t affect what I’m posting… but idk. At the time it didn’t seem like a big deal.

@scoutfinch180

Thank you for the useful feedback! I think I like Marcel the way he is, although I might change some details. I’ll have to keep your tips in mind! And your art, especially the background stuff to me, looks really good!!

@calyhuge

Sorry! It’s very hard to not make what I’m saying misunderstood when it’s not in person 😢

It’s okay. I got over it and it isn’t a big deal. He does have a big head, and his eyes are too big, and I messed up some of the other parts. It’s the weird artist problem where you look at a drawing too long and miss the problems XD

Aaaaaand @everyone

Whoever complimented my newer art, thank you!! I had so much fun practicing the second pose especially, because I had to trace a pose, then draw it by myself, then adjust all the muscles and proportions to fit the character. So it was great, and I recommend practicing that way.

MineralizedWritings
                        @mineralizedwritings
                          • Total Posts: 2796

@whalekeeper

Yeah I get it, I just can’t help but apologize for ruining some people’s mental images, I guess 😅 And I am trying to redraw the character anyway.

Thank you for trying to defend me, I really appreciate that. You’re kind of the sweet mom friend on KP, in a good way.

XD lol I’m a mom friend… 😂 tbh I really am though. I feel kinda responsible to make kp feel as happy as I can, without being harsh y’know? Idk, I’m still trying to figure it out. I felt kinda bad after interjecting.

Okay, well, I didn’t think sharp teeth would be that scary for kids 😖 There’s just been a lot of posts with World War stuff, for example (I don’t think that’s bad!), or scenes and moodboards with implied abuse. I understand other people’s stuff shouldn’t affect what I’m posting… but idk. At the time it didn’t seem like a big deal.

That’s a good point. When I was younger though, war stuff always bothered me less than creepy stuff. It isn’t really that big of a deal at all, I was just trying to mediate. I think it’s the kinda thing some people would say is fine and others would say is a gray area. Tbh, it’s probably ok. Don’t worry about it : )

へびは かっこいい です!

Whaley
                          @whalekeeper

@mineralizedwritings

XD lol I’m a mom friend… 😂 tbh I really am though. I feel kinda responsible to make kp feel as happy as I can, without being harsh y’know? Idk, I’m still trying to figure it out. I felt kinda bad after interjecting.

No no, you’re good! Or at least I wasn’t annoyed. And I feel that responsibility sometimes too, more irl than anywhere else. But here too. Moderating conversations doesn’t make you an overthinker, it just means you care.

That’s a good point. When I was younger though, war stuff always bothered me less than creepy stuff. It isn’t really that big of a deal at all, I was just trying to mediate. I think it’s the kinda thing some people would say is fine and others would say is a gray area. Tbh, it’s probably ok. Don’t worry about it : )

Okay 😂 But you don’t need to worry about offending me either. I understand why you would be more creeped out about it – like a visceral, instinctive reaction? Because war is more of an abstract concept unless you’ve actually been there.

Keilah H.
                            @keilah-h

@scoutfinch180 LOL I agree with @highscribeofaetherium that it looks like it’s from Exploding Kittens

LoopyLin
                              @loopylin

LoopyLin
                                @loopylin

Another Dante sketch

Viewing 15 posts - 1,921 through 1,935 (of 2,075 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >