@keilah-h
Active 2 days, 7 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7124
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Website is Up!!!! in the forum Publishing & Platform 2 years, 5 months ago
@trailblazer Yes, Bryan Davis is amazing!! He’s one of my favorite authors, but my top is N D Wilson. I believe the quote I have on there is from Ashley Stalworth??? But I’d have to check XD I’ve had a similar time with writing, just able to get words on one of my stories while the others are somewhat stuck. We’re super busy and I just tore a…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
I put the link in my post. It should take you to his vid if you press on the word Youtube.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
There’s this guy on Youtube who has an entire slew of those. It gets really funny.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 5 months ago
@keilah-h @loopylin @whalekeeper @freed_and_redeemed @ppl
Hi. I’d like to ask for everyone to pray for my Grandfather. He had a stroke Saturday night. He was released from the hospital today with thankfully what looks like no lasting effects except he can barely see. So, I just want to ask for you guys to keep him in mind. He’s had mostly minor…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) started the topic Website is Up!!!! in the forum Publishing & Platform 2 years, 5 months ago
So, I know I’ve been on and off the forum (life is crazy y’all, I’m busy just fitting in YDubs XD), but I just wanted to let everyone know that I’ve finally gone and started a website!!! Hopefully this will give me some accountability and motivation to keep pushing forward.
How is everyone?? I feel like an old veteran returning XD
Home |…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
@keilah-h @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @lightoverdarkness6 @whalekeeper @theducktator @rae @loopylin @mineralizedwritings @smiley @godlyfantasy12 @highscribeofaetherium @anyone-else-pls-helpppppppp-XD
Ok, so I have a bit of a plot hole.
For those of y’all who don’t know, I have five characters (all of whom are MC’s in their own novel) who I have…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fairytale AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
Mayfly
Mayfly shook her head, before falling into what to her was a detailed map of her birth home, but to others was her twirling around with her hands forming shapes in the air. Eventually, seeing they didn’t see, she ‘zapped’ it with water, filling the space around her with a small model, which she promptly destroyed as she splashed…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
@theducktator *offers tissues* I teared up too😭
@koshka Uhmmmmm SPOILERS XD
@keilah-h and still koshka
I’m so glad y’all like it so far!!
I make no promises that any specific person will survive, although I don’t think I could kill Matthias…I have become too attached already😂 It happened so fast💖
nor do I think I could part with…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
I like how the female duck is called Serpentine, a long, majestic, complicated name (how’d she get it anyway?) and then the male duck is just Bob. Brilliant.
I named Bob when I was 8-ish, and it just stuck. As for Serpentine, Queen Natalie had a group of spy ducks that I named after rocks and minerals at one point. It has since been d…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
I have more of Matthias (and others!!)
A scene (although there may be more at the beginning of it) and a snippet of the next scene (although there would be a POV scene from the 2nd MC between these two scenes, of course) that I wanted to share!!!
here it is!!!
and I officially love Moishe even more❤️😭💖
“I was v…
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
RANT TIME (lol)
Soooooo, this novel with Matthias has a second MC (Stefan Nolan Nachtnebel) who will likely be a low-rank soldier in the Heer (regular German army; the entire military of Nazi Germany was called the Wehrmacht, which included the Heer, Luftwaffe (Air Force), and Kriegsmarine (Navy) (the …[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
Anyone want a Matthias scene?
(also feat Charna, Moishe, and Avrum, lol)
Matthias followed Charna down the winding halls, his shoes echoing much louder than he once anticipated. The winding halls were dark, and dare he think it, even foreboding.
They seemed to stretch on endlessly, as if they were paths that led the…
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
EEEEEEE
y’all have no idea how HAPPY it makes me that y’all like this new story idea!!! (esp bc Leon and Riker don’t wish to cooperate rn😭 but this idea won’t leave my head, so XD I’m actually currently writing a scene for it)
and y’all haven’t even met Avrum, Moishe (I am loving his personality already,…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
@trailblazer @freed_and_redeemed @keilah-h
Thanks for the thoughts, y’all!! Your opinions are helping me figure this out a lot. I might just step back from it for a while, or try to write a little farther ahead in the story and see what happens.
I was gonna save this new WIP for NaNo this year buuuuut…. Yeah that ain’t gonna happen. 😂
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
@esther-c @keilah-h Glad y’all like Matthias!! (I like him already too 😂)
Alright, so, time to share Matthias’ backstory and his story in his novel.
BACKSTORY
Matthias was born in April 1920, to Werner Richter, a German lawyer, and Sabina Becker, an American actress of German descent. The two met in the United States when Werner was there…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fairytale AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
Silvanis is the type who has the understanding of a child sometimes. The type that drives writers insane.
Mayfly
Why am I being so serious? He doesn’t look like he’s dying, and Hunter’s not worried. So mustn’t be. I’m imagining stuff! What fun!
Mayfly smiled. Case closed. She clapped her hands together for effect of closing a bo…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fairytale AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
Silvanis
“Oh, it’s a little wingless creature, kind of like you.”
Was that an insult? Silvanis didn’t pay attention to the rest of what Jaylen and the other dragon were saying. I’m nothing like that little girl! Our hair isn’t even the same color!
Silvanis put his hand on the wall and used his other arm to pull his knife from the…[Read more]
-
whaley posted an update 2 years, 5 months ago
@loopylin @rae @keilah-h @esther-c @godlyfantasy12 @freed_and_redeemed @honestlywhoever
Heya! I am embracing the prospect of summer break and will be putting aside some of my writing until these final three school weeks are over. Therefore I declare a hiatus.
I think more about stories than I once realized, and I have found if I take a deliberate…[Read more] -
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
Yeah, they’re ducks. All of the character quotes except the first one were from ducks.
- Load More

@whalekeeper
Alrighty. I hope you have a splendiferous break! I will try not to abuse my power you’ve given me.
Thank you! (Hehe, I shall be watching)
Have fun!
<3
All righty, see ya soon and have fun! Can’t wait to see what you’ll have come up with!
(Don’t kill my sniper-dragon boys without me lol)
(why am I still making jokes about that?????)
Totally get it. Hope your break is restful and productive! <3