@keilah-h
Active 2 days, 4 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7124
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Nonhuman Sentient Beings in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 4 months ago
@keilah-h
I did start the first How to Train Your Dragon book, but found that it was not for me (I think I was expecting something much more like the movies). I think I got a pretty good picture of your dragons now though. If you ever want any ideas on how to develop them further or come up with another fantasy race, let me know! -
Ruth replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
What if you do what happened with Ilsa. We know what her real name is, but she’s called Mayfly most often. If we know both James, then if you decide too or accidently switch names we still know who you’re referring to.
Idk, I think this is a decision you need to mostly make on your own about what’s most comfortable
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@keilah-h Good plan 😉
he certainly needs it
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Yesss yess yessssss I’m so excited for him ✨✨ (and worried, but that’s a conversation for another day 😭👀)
And yes, the poor guy. He’s been through a lot…gotta give him a lot of grace🥰
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@esther-c Tysm for your advice!! 💖 @rae @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @smiley @keilah-h @savannah_grace2009 @lightoverdarkness6 @whalekeeper @anyone-else
Another Riker scene!! And, finally, a Leon scene😂💖 Because apparently Leon/Riker are still running free in my mind even tho I thought I would take a break from them. XD
(and I apologize for…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Nonhuman Sentient Beings in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 4 months ago
Okay. So how do dragons compare to humans, being inferior to us? Are humans still more intelligent? Are dragons more beastlike in ways other than appearance?
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Erm, I’m not sure, is there one that would be easier for you?
If not, I feel like doing their real names for the sake of simplicity makes the most sense, but I’d be fine with either!
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Thanks! I’m looking forward to meeting yours!
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Nonhuman Sentient Beings in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 4 months ago
That will be cool to see!
So why are your dragons all servants? Did humans see them as a threat, and quickly got them under control? Is there some sort of agreement between them? Do dragons just simply like to be servants?
-
TheShadow started the topic Any tips for writing serious characters? in the forum Characters 2 years, 4 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @rae @thearcaneaxiom @theducktator @esther-c @trailblazer  @linus-smallprint @whalekeeper @keilah-h @loopylin @theloonyone @grcr @anyone
I have a character who’s mostly serious, but I don’t want him to come off as boring and like a cardboard cutout. Does anyone have tips for how to write a serious character without making…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER started the topic Summer Bible Reading in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 4 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @rae @thearcaneaxiom @jonas @beth-torres @esther-c @trailblazer @theshadow @arcticanimals @linus-smallprint @whalekeeper @freed_and_redeemed @keilah-h @savannah_grace2009 @stephie @grcr @ava-blue @loopylin @theloonyone @anyone @the-sheer-amount-of-effort-it-took-to-remember-all-these-tags-is-embarrassing
So this a great…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@esther-c @whalekeeper @koshka @keilah-h @lightoverdarkness6 @elishavet-pidyon @rae @savannah_grace2009
Sooo, question.
I am advertising Freedom’s Fire as a YA novel, and I wanted to know what y’all thought about that. I def know that my books aren’t middle-grade, mostly because of some content being for older audiences (hinted or even shown…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@rae @koshka @smiley @esther-c @keilah-h @savannah_grace2009 @anyone-else-lol
Now I have the full Riker scene 🥰👀✨
anyone wanna read??? 👀👀
His arms ached beneath the weight of the hefty wooden box; his fingers strained to keep a steady grip on the material.
Riker lifted the container onto a sturdy metal shelf; he pushed the large box back,…
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
I’ve been mostly good, thanks for asking
What about you?
Also aren’t we all lunatics about certain characters lol
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@keilah-h ikr? About time😂
heh
heh
heh
y’all don’t wanna know what I have planned for Riker AND Leon
hehehe
😭
@koshka Indeed!
Yess, indeed, the poor man still needs a lot of help <3
Ty for reading and your kind thoughts!! 💖💖
ME TOOOOO 💖💖💖💖 *hugs Riker tight*
Awww, girl, I’m so glad you’re doing…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@theducktator @koshka @keilah-h
Brace adjustments XDXD They put in these rubber bands two days ago and now I can’t chew.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Hehe 😝 The boys in my class used to be pretty sore over who was the tallest student. I beat them all. But luckily two of them have beaten me in overall frame size this last semester. One of them earned abs to do it 🤣🤣
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@loopylin @theducktator @freed_and_redeemed @theshadow @linus-smallprint @highscribeofaetheruim @whalekeeper @keilah-h @esther-c
If you didn’t know, my cat named Marbles had a litter of four little treasures around two weeks ago. This is the Canva link to some pics of the little things!
Many thanks to Shadow, Loopy, Highscribe, Linus, and the…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
^ @whalekeeper @keilah-h @rae @esther-c @mineralizedwritings @anyone
It’s not much, but it’s a lot for me right now
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Hello, there! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 4 months ago
Now here’s the question. Was Everwylde always intended to be inhabited by humans? Because it seems a little weird for the world to just be there with no one living in it (except maybe animals?).
Good question. I have not thought about it much. I just wanted a connected world so that any intelligent species could be a descendant form A…[Read more]
- Load More
