@keilah-h
Active 8 hours, 39 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7124
-
Ruth replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 11 months, 2 weeks ago
And just when I thought I wouldn’t have to post on here for a while…
So, today I collapsed multiple times. I’m not hurt, I fell into a chair the first time, I was on my knees when it happened the second time, and the third time it was into loose, rounded gravel. I didn’t faint, since I didn’t black out at any point, my legs just gave up I…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 11 months, 2 weeks ago
I started on his hands and legs and then decided it wasn’t worth the effort rn, it’s late at night
lol relatable
Love the face! Your art has improved so much!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 2 weeks ago
I’m going to go to bed soon. I’ll write the poetry on Friday, probably.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 2 weeks ago
I’m not sure if I’ll be able to do this. I have a couple chores, and I need to go to bed in decent time because Homeschool Homecoming is tomorrow.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 2 weeks ago
Oh, hah, I thought you were talking about during tonight’s sprint. Yeah, writing sessions would be fun!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 2 weeks ago
I can send y’all an email to connect the emails if you guys don’t have them already! We usually just use Google Meet, create a meeting, and then send the link out through email.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 2 weeks ago
I may join you this evening to write the poetry I’ve been procrastinating. It depends on whether I decide to procrastinate further.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 2 weeks ago
@whalekeeper Oh fun. Not for the characters, though, I guess. Is this a project I’ve heard about before?
I’ve been wanting to write a scene where Felicity gets into a fist fight with a clown, but there’s some things I also need to draw instead. I’m so behind on inktober.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 2 weeks ago
@whalekeeper Not writing anything rn, but I’m here to cheer you on :]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 2 weeks ago
FelicityÂ
Felicity watched as Soldier and Sniper delivered the final blow. She was a little proud of herself for not flinching too much at the gore.
Once things calmed down, Felicity kicked the troll to make sure it was dead.
“Huh,” she said, hefting her bag back onto her shoulder. “You guys do this kind of thing often?”
She kicked…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 2 weeks ago
@people Ok I don’t want to write bedroom descriptions rn, but I’m working on Lois’. Does anyone want to interact with Jack or Dante in the hall?
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 2 weeks ago
Ooh… I like pastries.
-
Esther replied to the topic Research… Ugh in the forum Plotting 11 months, 2 weeks ago
Ok, thank you so much!
I guess my main question right now is how did your dad feel being in a completely different culture? What was the culture shock like and how did he view this new place as an American?
Is there a reason why you want to set the story in Africa? Maybe you just want a fresh but still realistic setting,…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Research… Ugh in the forum Plotting 11 months, 3 weeks ago
So, I haven’t read what other people have said, so if I accidentally repeat them sorry.
This might sound weird, but imagine your story in a make-believe country. Does it affect the plot? Is the story drastically changed? If it’s not by putting it in a hypothetical country, then you should be able to change the setting.
As for researching, I have…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 3 weeks ago
*screams*
FFFFRRRREEEEEEDDDDDOOOOOMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YAY!!! So glad to have you back!!!!! Oooo! Where can I get this 2nd addition?!?!?!
-
Esther replied to the topic WARS in the forum Plotting 11 months, 3 weeks ago
Love this topic XD
Saving this to come back to later since I’m busy with school rn, but I love history so hopefully my reply will be nice and long and full of ideas for you! XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ started the topic WARS in the forum Plotting 11 months, 3 weeks ago
@ellette-giselle @jonas @highscribeofaetherium @esther-c @keilah-h @grcr @whalekeeper @theshadow @ppl i forgot
Hey guys! I’m bored with Andromeda right now (don’t freak out, I intend to come back to it later) so I’m just trying to get creative again…so I’m trying to plot a new novel.
Basically the subplot is a war, and I know nothing about…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Research… Ugh in the forum Plotting 11 months, 3 weeks ago
@esther-c My grandma currently has a friend visiting who is from Uganda and my dad recently went on a short trip to Nairobi, so if you have any more specific questions I can probably ask either of them for you. :]
-
Esther started the topic Research… Ugh in the forum Plotting 11 months, 3 weeks ago
Hey guyssss 👋🏻 I need help!
So there’s this story that I’m dying to write, or at least start plotting and such. But I’m hesitant to go ahead with it… and that’s because it takes place in a completely different place and culture that I’ve never had experience with…at all.
It happens in Africa.
Now granted, I’m writing from the POVs of America…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 3 weeks ago
I’ll write something for this and the labyrinth later tonight or tomorrow after church
I lied I’m sorry. These past couple weeks have been not very good for me. I’m probably going to ghost kp for a couple more days.
- Load More
