@keilah-h
Active 6 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7123
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
Sorry, I had an accident so I’m not sure when I can post my pic. It’s finished though and if I may say so myself it’s adorable! I’ll post it as soon as I can 🙂
-
Ruth replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years ago
*thx
-
Ruth replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years ago
Hi everyone.
I’m gonna ask for prayer for myself. I was riding a new, small electric scooter on a dirt and gravel road when one thing after another happened and I had to go to the ER.
I’ve got some bad road rash on my knee and elbow, with a two inch gash on my side where a rock literally tore away a small piece of my flesh. Thankfully, no…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The mailbox! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
To: Mellissa Thompson, my secret hideout, the In Between place
From: Angelita, 4647 Flambert Lane, Dingyville, Maryland, The United States
Dear Mel,
You sound interesting. Maybe writing letters won’t be so bad. Frogs are kind of cool. My neighbor Thea captured some frogs once and our families raced them. The last place loser had to…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
Pokey teeths
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago

-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@keilah-h @theshadow @rae @princesachronicle22 @kyronthearcanin
Joy
”I would only prank one of my siblings like that,” said Joy. If Athan ever got a girl, she’d have to do something like this to him. Stephen had his “I have an evil plan” look. “Stephen, don’t do anything overly stupid.”
“Me, stupid?” Stephen shook his head. “Never.” He turned…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
(Oh my goodness he’s adorable!!)
Rory
“Lelo!” A high pitched wail sounded down the hall.
Rory jumped and whipped around. Something shot passed him and slammed into Leo. Rory took a quick step forward, but Leo didn’t seem to be fighting this thing. In fact, when Rory looked, he saw it was a child. the boy was sob…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
@whalekeeper Thanks! I’m glad it made you guys squeal XD
-
Loopy changed their profile picture 2 years ago
-
Loopy posted an update 2 years ago
It’s officially Over the Garden Wall season 🍁🍂🎃
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@whalekeeper don’t Seb and my characters have detention or something? Should we do that soon?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Rory
“You don’t have to come tomorrow,” Ellie said softly.
Rory hesitated, looking down at her.
Ellie continued. “But if you do, you know you won’t be the only quiet person there. And there will always be people willing to teach you how to dance.”
Of the twins, Rory decided right there that he liked her the bes…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@keilah-h is Hunter waiting for them at the top?
The twins
“I haven’t been asked yet, but I’m not worried. I’ll find someone. Ellie, however, well, you just met Marcel,” Eddie grinned at her sister.
Ellie ignored her. Instead she looked up at Rory. “You don’t have to come tomorrow,” she said softly. “But if you do,…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Freedom’s in here too, but I’m not sure where.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I know. XD
@loopylin @keilah-h @ellette-giselle
Rory
Before Rory could think of something to say that might help him out of the mess, Leo broke in.
“If I had a bonny, I would not be taking her to see the school plumbing system, which is where I be if somebody tries to flush their homework again. Besides, I don’t think the mai…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
Here’s the next section.
Time passed, and for a while things seemed normal. Aaron, Noah, and Darrien worked odd jobs here and there, scraping just enough coins together to pay for the needs of each day. However, that was soon to change.
“Aaron! Play with us!” begged Joseph.
“I haven’t got time,” replied Aaro…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Rory
Rory flushed and looked from one girl to the other. “I… um… no. I’ve never done that before. Where I come from things are pretty strict. We don’t dance, and we certainly don’t… what do you call it? Date.” He shrugged. “So, yeah.” Rory looked at the floor and drew circles with the toe of his shoe.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle @koshka @keilah-h
The twins
Eddie burst into a fit of giggles. Ellie rolled her eyes.
“No, a date. Have you asked a girl out yet?”
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@loopylin @keilah-h @ellette-giselle @koshka
Rory
The elevator lifted with a jerk and Rory grabbed one of the bars, a wave of dizziness passing over him. Prepare for takeoff, came a voice in his mind. Strap helmet, position guns… Rory shook his head.
“So…” began one of the twins, “Either of you boys got dates for the dance yet?”…[Read more]
- Load More
