@keilah-h
Active 9 hours, 57 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7127
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 1 month ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
Mine are all on the back burner right now because I either have no plot, or I don’t want to do the amount of research the plot requires. 🙁 My main WIP has three romantic subplots though.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 1 month ago
@esther-c @anyone-else
Actually yes. Just yesterday we talked with my doctor. I’ve been on Doxy since July 27th, and we had labs done again August 14th. I’m feeling better, but my labs look terrible, so I have four more weeks of Doxy before I’m done.
Thx for checking in <3
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
No chapters today?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic I'm not an International Lawyer: Help in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
You know, if it’s not vitally important, you could move him to America at the time, and make life easier on everyone…..
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic I'm not an International Lawyer: Help in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
It would be treated the same.
If the other family can’t provide then they don’t have much of a fight. And Kohen can drag America in on the grounds that the mother was an American citizen and he would win out 100%
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic I need assistance ✨✨ in the forum Characters 1 year, 1 month ago
I’ll let you know if I need any extra help! I have your email as well (:
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic I'm not an International Lawyer: Help in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
goodness. Took 5 tries to send this. Good thing I copied and pasted onto a doc before I tried.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic I'm not an International Lawyer: Help in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
and anyone else interested.
(maybe @whalekeeper )
I showed this chat stream to my dad and this is what he wrote:
I am not a lawyer at all, let alone an international one. I deal in criminal law, not civil. The laws that deal with this issue are intestacy and estate laws, both of which are civil laws, so keep that in mind on…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
😭
are you sure??
wait, do you have Canva? You could share it with a Canva link.
thanks!!
cute? Not exactly the word the canes to mind when I hear that name…. 😂 -
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
I don’t have an account where I made it, so I don’t think that would work.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
Nooooo, my meme!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic I'm not an International Lawyer: Help in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
I’ll ask dad.
He may know since he works in law and all that. And if he doesn’t, he may know who to ask or where to look.
It’ll have to be tomorrow though since he’s already at work.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
I was reading a different book on my phone. 🙃
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
lol. That was fast.
- Load More
