-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine I got 247 😉
I have to go now. Thank you so much for the war! It always helps to get things going. 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine okay, START! 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Conference Season Starting…Kapeefer Meetups in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira aw, too far for a quick drive over 😛 lemme know if you’re ever east over here 😉
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia @ariel-ashira @seekjustice @rochellaine Anybody available for a quick 5 minutes word war?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Needs Answers in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
@filewriterbase13x That’s okay. 🙂 I have access now! 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice thanks for tagging me, I might be on later 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Conference Season Starting…Kapeefer Meetups in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira FCM is Family Covenant Ministries, a homeschool organization. They’re awesome! We know the family that runs it. Here’s the link if you want to check it out: https://www.familycovenantministries.com
yeah, I’m not sure if I’m comfortable saying exactly where I live, but it’s eastern Missouri 🙂 and you?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Conference Season Starting…Kapeefer Meetups in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira Hey I’m in Missouri too! 😀 Do you know about FCM?
@rochellaine No, I’m not going to any homeschooling conferences this year. The organization we do events with isn’t planning one. (They’re Family Covenant Ministries by the way). Man, that would be so cool if I met some of y’all in person! *sighs* maybe one day…..
I’ll tag more @n…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira 😀 😀 That’s awesome. 😛 *won’t melt your chair today*
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice just hopped over real quick to say WELCOME BACK! 😀
I hope your dance performance goes well. What kind of dance do you do? Ah, yes, writing at the library. Isn’t it nice to write somewhere where it is for the most part quiet? 😉
@rochellaine Oh, and I hope your time at the conference goes well too 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine sorry, i have to go now 🙁 I hope your writing goes well.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine Hi! I’m only gonna be on a few more minutes though….
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
tagging also @jane-maree @skredder @jess-penrose
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia ah, yes, schoolwork. :/ I’m only on now cuz I’m taking a break from it.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine @ingridrd @seekjustice @alia @ariel-ashira Anyone wanna write with me? I’m on for a little bit.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Need Advice with my Character's Responses in the forum Characters 8 years, 5 months ago
@arie-ashira okey-dokey 😉
@alia @seekjustice @jane-maree @ingridrd @notawriter @itisastarrynight @daeus
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Just wondering… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@epicaddie2 Cool you have a blog! It looks great! I can’t think of any questions at the moment (I’m sure I’ll think of a million as soon as I submit this post), but I thought I’d tag some folks so they knows about your blog 😉
@jane-maree @catwing @seekjustice @rochellaine @skredder @ingridrd @dragon-snapper @dekreel
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Where to world build in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia ah, yes I think somebody else here mentioned this. it is awesome! 😀 thanks for reminding me, cuz I forgot about it.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Need Advice with my Character's Responses in the forum Characters 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira watching movies with this kind of situation may help, cuz then you can see facial expression and feelings better than a book. since the relationship is a good one between the son and his family like you say, there will most likely be shock and lots of tears. Some people, when they see someone they thought dead for several years,…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia I know what you mean.
- Load More
