-
Snapper replied to the topic Reintroduction of Yours Truly in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
lol no problem. I’ve had my share of hijacking threads. 😉
-
LRC replied to the topic A Language for Kingdom Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years, 4 months ago
@not-so-secret-secret-assassin Oh it’s amazing over here. And I’d gladly share the secrets of time travel if I knew how I’d gotten here in the first place. I *think* it happened one day when I was researching my Wars of the Roses story (WotR)…I just kinda phased into the history, looked up and decided I’d stay awhile.
@leon-fleming HAST THOU…[Read more]
-
Lin and
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin are now friends 6 years, 4 months ago -
Lin replied to the topic I have come. in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
@not-so-secret-secret-assassin What anime do you like?
-
LRC replied to the topic A Language for Kingdom Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years, 4 months ago
You guys are all remarkably welcoming…oh dear, here come the fuzzies. *wipes away fake tear*
@selah-chelyah GREAT! I have a HF warrior to stand at my side already! We shall be a force to be reckoned with, I’m sure. Sharpen your blade, m’dear, I feel (a fun) war brewing in the air…
Also I’m glad you understand me on the SE front too. It’s not…[Read more]
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin replied to the topic I have come. in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
@devastate-lasting
I don’t really have a specific style of art, but I mostly draw characters from anime or just copy someone else’s art.YES, I LOVE SMASH BROS!
I also enjoy Zelda Breath Of The Wild and Pokemon.
hmmm, this really out of character for me Mabey I should stop…
-
Lin replied to the topic I have come. in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
@not-so-secret-secret-assassin o.O Well. That’s happened to me before several times as well.
What kind of art do you draw? Also, do you play Super Smash Bros?
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin replied to the topic I have come. in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
@devastate-lasting
I’m liking the amount of martial artists around here.And I’m a guy, btw.
I think a few other people were confused too.
Oh no. O_0
-
Lin replied to the topic Hello Once More (aka Introduction 2.0) in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
@selah-chelyah Thank you~ XD He does have a name, just revealing it is a large spoiler.
@leon-fleming Yea tell us about your MCs!
-
Lin replied to the topic I have come. in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
@not-so-secret-secret-assassin I did Taekwondo when I was a kid, but I had no stamina whatsoever so I switched to ballet. (Which, admittedly, does not do well for my stamina either. I’m anemic. What can I say?)
Can I ask if you’re a guy or a girl? (I apologize in advance)
-
Lin replied to the topic Fellow Songwriters & Composers Unite! in the forum Music 6 years, 4 months ago
@reaganramm *raises hand* Currently I still only have access to the piano for songs, but I’m hoping this summer to buy a DAW.
-
Lin replied to the topic Backkkk in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
@ashlyvye Twenty One Pilots! Have you ever listened to any of the No Phun Intended songs?
-
Lin replied to the topic Howdy from the new KP forum moderator in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
@kathleenramm Hello! Learning Korean is on my bucket list, but I think I have to master Japanese first. What are some of your favorite books?
-
Lin replied to the topic Greetings from Lysandria, everyone on Kingdom Pen! in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
@samuel-p-robbins Hello and welcome! What kind of music do you like?
-
Lin replied to the topic Hello Once More (aka Introduction 2.0) in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
@selah-chelyah Sure. It’s kinda complicated, though.
So since my work is a very large work, I have many MCs, but I have chosen one central character, who I guess is both the main character and the villain.
To understand him you’ll have to understand the background of the world.
The Magic Users are known to be the most blessed and most cursed of…[Read more]
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin replied to the topic A Language for Kingdom Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years, 4 months ago
@lrc
Greetings LRCMedieval England, huh? ‘Round about the 14oos? Interesting, that.
What’s it like over there? Can you teach me how to time travel too? It would be very beneficial, I would think, for
spyingresearch, you know?I’m curious, what time periods are your HF set in?
I always wanted to write Historical Fiction. But writing HF…[Read more]
-
LRC replied to the topic A Language for Kingdom Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years, 4 months ago
SHANNON! *tackle hug*
Don’t worry guys, I know her.
@leon-fleming @jenwriter17 @selah-chelyah
Also, none of you know me but I feel like it should be announced that I HAVE ARRIVED!!!
*ahem* Let me introduce myself. I *probably* live in medieval England ’round the 1400s, am the oldest child of 7, homeschool graduate, recent convert…[Read more]
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin and
Kathleen are now friends 6 years, 4 months ago -
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin replied to the topic A Language for Kingdom Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years, 4 months ago
So I’m a Royal Linguist now!
…
What does that mean??
I have no idea what I signed up for…
-
Lin replied to the topic A Language for Kingdom Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years, 4 months ago
@leon-fleming My brain is about as fried as scrambled eggs right now, so I’ll stand by and add in any comments if I see the need.
- Load More
