-
Lin replied to the topic What's a genre of fiction you want to write in, but haven't yet? in the forum Topic of the Week 6 years, 2 months ago
@kathleenramm I think it would be historical fiction.
There’s a lot of aesthetics/time periods that I really like, (1920’s, 1930’s, 1870’s) but I guess the reason why I haven’t is because there’s just too much research to do.
Maybe one day! Who knows!
-
Riah Black replied to the topic Hi, I guess? 😛 in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 2 months ago
Ummm…baking?
-
Michelle Black replied to the topic Time to share my story!!! in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 2 months ago
@erinramm I will send it to you now:) Thanks
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years, 2 months ago
I will be on here off and on throughout today. Anyone else?
-
Lin replied to the topic Hi, I guess? 😛 in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 2 months ago
@morwen Do you have any other hobbies?
-
Riah Black and
Lin are now friends 6 years, 2 months ago -
Riah Black replied to the topic Hi, I guess? 😛 in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 2 months ago
Been a while since I actually read it, but I recollect trying to find out the same thing and I don’t remember it being specified. So I guess we’ll go with blonde since that sounds better, haha
-
Lin replied to the topic I should probably do this… in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 2 months ago
@warrenluther04 Nice! A lot of people I know think that anime is ugly, but I think they’re looking in the wrong time period.
Do you have any other pets besides your dog?
-
Lin replied to the topic Hi, I guess? 😛 in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 2 months ago
@morwen Legolas is indeed cool. Since you know so much about LOTR, might I ask you, is Legolas’s hair brown or blonde?
Also, what other books do you like?
-
Riah Black replied to the topic Hi, I guess? 😛 in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 2 months ago
Lol, I look a little Arabic XD Same prob with dying hair too 😉
I love the Lord of the Rings and the Hobbit…:)
Yeah, Ireland has Irish Gaelic.
-
Michelle Black replied to the topic Hi, I guess? 😛 in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 2 months ago
@morwen Oh my gosh! I haven’t watched a single Marvel movie either, you are best friends XD I don’t feel lonely anymore lol. What are some movies you like and geek over?.
Me too, I have always wanted red hair, and also blonde, but I am Latina so it look very wrong. I really want to dye my hair though, but mom wont let me XD
I know you like…[Read more]
-
Riah Black replied to the topic What made you start writing stories? How old were you when you started? in the forum Topic of the Week 6 years, 2 months ago
Oh no, I’ve always loved reading :)) Even before I could read, I would ask my parents to read to me and tell me stories all the time.
-
Riah Black replied to the topic Hi, I guess? 😛 in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 2 months ago
I found out about Story Embers and KP through YDUbs, haha :))
Wrong guess, I’ve never watched a single one of the Marvel movies.
I actually hand make cards too–for grown-ups XD I love calligraphy.
I look as Irish as a dog looks like a cat, so I’m there with you. I always wanted red hair, but it would look awful on me, haha.
I’ve…[Read more]
-
Riah Black replied to the topic Hi, I guess? 😛 in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 2 months ago
Nice to meet you too!
I’m into Irish, Greek, Spanish, and ASL.
Yep, just a matter of time 😉
-
Riah Black replied to the topic Hi, I guess? 😛 in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 2 months ago
@warrenluthero4
Hi Warren, nice to meet you. Sounds like we’re alike in enough ways XD
And yes, you must absolutely finish those books or else you will be cast out of the fandom 😉
-
Riah Black replied to the topic Hi, I guess? 😛 in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 2 months ago
My favorite character is Legolas because he is so chill and trusting all the time while everyone else is freaking out XD
-
Lin replied to the topic Hi, I guess? 😛 in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 2 months ago
@morwen Hello and welcome!
I’m also homeschooled, and I’m an ISFJ! I have some friends who really love LOTR. Who is your favorite character and why?
-
Michelle Black replied to the topic Hi, I guess? 😛 in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 2 months ago
@morwen *sees you and runs over* Hi Riah! I am Michelle, nice to meet you:) (Oh I know you, you accepted my friend request lol. I too am on Story Embers but I am not on it very much. I have heard that Kingdom Pen is more of a chat room while Story Embers is not that active in the chatting department. I do want to submit a short story to them:)…[Read more]
-
Riah Black started the topic Hi, I guess? 😛 in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 2 months ago
*raises hand timidly*
Hi Emberlings,
I’m Riah (as you can probably see). I just joined Story Embers and I’m excited to be here. I’m also on KP and YDubs, for those who are interested.
About me: I’m a geeky, introverted homeschooler who loves to read and write. Besides that I also enjoy photography, art, theology, and languages in my spare t…[Read more]
-
Michelle Black replied to the topic Time to share my story!!! in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 2 months ago
@kathleenramm Thanks! I will send it your way:)
- Load More
