-
Lin replied to the topic Greetings friends! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 10 months ago
@annika-c XD I tend to look at recent topics so I usually find posts. But yea Ella is right about tags.
I’ve heard of all of those books! I’ve read a couple volumes of How to Train Your Dragon and I have a friend who is a huge fan of Keeper of the Lost Cities.
My favorite books? *checks hand* A couple would be The Little Prince by Antoine de Sai…[Read more]
-
ella and
Lin are now friends 5 years, 10 months ago -
Annika C. and
Lin are now friends 5 years, 10 months ago -
ella replied to the topic Greetings friends! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 10 months ago
That’s awesome! I play basketball for my school, too. I love it! 😍 I ran cross country once but it wasn’t my favorite… I want to do track and field in spring next year too.
Wow, great job! I was going to do NaNoWriMo this year, but I was too busy with school. Hopefully I can do it in July.
To Trinidad and Tobago when I was…[Read more]
-
Annika C. and
ella are now friends 5 years, 10 months ago -
Annika C. replied to the topic Greetings friends! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 10 months ago
@nova21 Nice to meet you Ella!
I do lots of solo sports like biking and hiking, and go downhill skiing with my family. I played on my school basketball team for a couple years and tried synchronized swimming for two years as well.
Yep! I’ve won NaNoWriMo three times. I wrote two novellas instead of one novel for the first two years, and then…[Read more]
-
ella replied to the topic Steelheart by Brandon Sanderson in the forum Book Discussions 5 years, 10 months ago
I’ve never read it, but I guess I’ll have to now!! 😋
-
ella replied to the topic Greetings friends! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 10 months ago
-
ella replied to the topic Greetings friends! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 10 months ago
hey!! Nice to meet you, I’m Ella. (Btw, you can tag people by copying and pasting the handle underneath someone’s username–e.g. mine is @writergirl101)
I’ve read Wings of Fire and Keeper of the Lost Cities!! I love them! My personal favorites are The Maze Runner series by James Dashner, The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins, and…[Read more]
-
Annika C. started the topic Steelheart by Brandon Sanderson in the forum Book Discussions 5 years, 10 months ago
I could not stop reading this book! Without giving any spoilers, there are huge plot twists and an engaging world and active MC who never gives up. I absolutely loved this book start to finish and highly recommend it. It is the first book from Brandon Sanderson I’ve read, and it has driven me to the library for more.
-
Annika C. replied to the topic Greetings friends! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 10 months ago
It’s really nice to meet you, Linyang!
Wow, really? That’s so neat! I think having a price for using magic makes it more interesting because characters have to really need something to risk losing time from their lives.
I enjoy reading Wings of Fire by Tui Sutherland, Keeper of the Lost Cities by Shannon Messenger, Steelheart by Brandon…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic Greetings friends! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 10 months ago
@annika-c Hi Annika! I’m Linyang! Nice to meet you!
Can I just say…I also once wrote a story about a man with healing powers who lost a bit of his lifespan every time he used them…and pretty much for my whole fantasy work, no matter what kind of power my Magic Users have…they have to lose a bit of their lifespan for it?
But anyways! I…[Read more]
-
Annika C. started the topic Greetings friends! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 10 months ago
Hi, I’m Annika! This is my second day in the Kingdom Pen community. I am a Christian Canadian who loves writing fantasy, loves editing a little less, plays guitar, and goes downhill skiing down double black diamond runs.
My WIP is about a girl with healing powers who loses part of her lifespan each time she uses them.
I want to learn more about…[Read more]
-
ella replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 10 months ago
Two worlds, one light and one dark, collide in the mind of their Keeper: the cat. Â

-
Lin replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 10 months ago
@scoutfinch180 Thanks for the tips! Will keep them in mind 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Thankfulness as a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 10 months ago
@gracie-j I guess it’s my INFP showing lol XD
oh yes HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO EVERYONE! <3
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Thankfulness as a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 10 months ago
This is such a sweet topic! Awesome! And, @gracie-j, your words could make me cry if I thought about it too long XD
I, too, am super thankful for this community here. When I join a few years ago, my love for writing and my growth in the craft SKYROCKETED. I’ve found so many awesome friends, and it just warms me heart to see this community come to…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 10 months ago
@nova21Â And suddenly, in his mind’s eye, there was light.

-
Lin replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 5 years, 10 months ago
@gracie-j Ethan’s very underweight, so he’d probably want to change his weight so his brother can stop bugging him about eating.
@nova21 Soviet wants to spend this year’s Christmas alone and think about what he’s done. His family has had a very bad influence on him, causing him to kill someone that he didn’t want to kill.
Would your character…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Well, here I am! 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 10 months ago
@Kathleen
Greetings, fellow homeschooler/coffee lover/LotR and Percy Jackson fan!
 *shakes hand and then slurps coffee
Alas, I’m still fairly new to Percy Jackson, so I’m only on the first book (that’s because I just got introduced to the series not too long ago), but knowing me, I’m sure I’ll have the whole book read by this weekend (and I can…[Read more]
- Load More
