-
ella replied to the topic Time Travel Critique in the forum Short Story Critiques 5 years, 8 months ago
Whoa. That was AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was literally like reading a Christopher Nolan book!!!! You go girl!!! Are you planning on going into film? 😜 Linyang Nolan… jk. 😂
-
ella replied to the topic What's your biggest excuse for not writing? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 8 months ago
Everything is my excuse. “Time to exercise!” “I’m going to lose my basketball skills if I don’t practice RIGHT NOW!” “Oooh, someone replied to my post!” “Nah, I’m not feeling it today…” etc. etc. etc. 😂
So yeah, I am the QUEEN of procrastination!!! 😜 Gotta work on that…
-
ella replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@godly-fantasy
I wrote around 1000 words today!!! 😃 Finally, writer’s block is over!! 😉 (for now… 😋)
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Hey there! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
Of course!! TOTALLY chocolate! Oooooh, those are some A W E S O M E ANSWERS!!!!!!!!!!!! <33 Same questions? Ah, I shoulda asked more simple questions. XD 🙂
Okay, Disney’s 2019 Aladdin movie. It was sooo good!
Spaghetti. I’m kind of obsessed when it comes to pasta!
SAGE from The False Prince! Hands-down!
Books! It’s an inside…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Hello! (again) in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
No, but I have a friend who’s currently going through it and says they are AWESOME!!! So, it’s on my list right after Romonov. I have soo much to catch up on. XD Oooooh, A W E S O M E!!!!!!! If you get to the series before me, you’ll have to let me know if they’re good too!!!!!!!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Where do you find motivation? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Haha, I have a few on my device (and so many stored away in my head that I can’t remember half of them. XD) Ooooh, that’s sooo cool!!!!!!!!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
WHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *pumps fist in the air* You can do this!!!!!!!!!
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Where do you find motivation? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
That’s awesome that you keep a quote journal:) Admittedly most of my quotes are on my device, but I always keep journals handy when reading, so I can jot good quotes down.
-
Lin replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@issawriter7 All right, I guess I will! After all, I’ve got nothing to lose but everything to gain.
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Ah, I’d love to say that I’ve written thousands of words and figured out huge plot holes of my book, but unfortunately, the only thing I’ve been accomplishing lately is editing old chapters (which isn’t a bad thing, I guess). I’m not entirely sure where I wanna go with the plot right now, so I’m testing out some things… Fingers…[Read more]
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Hello! (again) in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
My favorite genres would include: fantasy, historical fiction (ancient Russia mostly, but I love Victorian and medieval too), poetry, contemporary fiction and general fiction… actually I like a wide variety of stories XD.
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Hello! (again) in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
Hello, new writing friend! ‘Tis a pleasure to meet you! Oh, do you like coffee? You see, I’m a huge fan of coffee, so anytime I meet somebody new, I offer them a cup *pours coffee into mug and offers*
Wow, your book sounds absolutely, positively incredible! And your summary was a whole lot better than mine would sound if I attempted…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Hello! (again) in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
Not yet! But Romanov is up pretty high on my TBR! I can’t wait to get to be able to read it!!!!! It looks like it’s gonna be soooooo awesome as well!!!!!!!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Where do you find motivation? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
That’s actually SUPER COOL!!!! I have a journal I fill with quotes from books!! Oooh, YEA!!! You TOTALLY SHOULD!!!!!!!!!!!! It’d be EPIC!
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Where do you find motivation? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
NP:)
(I have a dictionary of them actually. They just need sorting.) I hope to post them now and then or whenever I can. -
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Where do you find motivation? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Ooooh, that’s a SUPER GOOD quote!!! THANK YOU for sharing it!!!!!!! <33
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Where do you find motivation? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
“Someday you are going to be someone’s favorite author.”
-unknown.
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Hello! (again) in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
HEEEELLLLOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! Welcome back to KP!!!!!!! *tips hat to you* *gasp* I ABSOLUTELY LOOOOVE FAWKES!!!!!!!!!! I just finished it about a week ago and am still emotionally attached to that story!!!! *happy tears* I even made a graphic for it!!! Your WIP sounds SUPER INTERESTING! I like stories with princesses in it! I have no idea…[Read more]
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Where do you find motivation? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
<p style=”text-align: left;”>

I found these two quotes and thought they belonged in this topic.</p> -
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
WHOO!!!! That’s soooo AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! I was really meaning to write today…I…um…*cough, cough* ended up watching a bunch of music videos with scenes from LotR and the Hobbit. XD Oh, well, there went a perfectly useless day. XD
Oooh, YOU SHOULD TOTALLY GO FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!
I’ve been actually meaning t…[Read more] - Load More
