-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
I wish I had some advice for you, if I think of any, I’ll let you know. But since I have no advice, here’s some encouragement/truth: You Can Do It!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Me too!! I’m still waiting to get word on what we’re watching! XD Aww, well it’s my first draft and after doing CWW where you literally had to cram 200-300 words in like ten minutes (Okay, I’m the only one who tried to do that ’cause I’m competitive and I was in a competition) I learned to just write whatever and worry about how it…[Read more]
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Pretty good. I’m rewriting the scene where my villain, Artur, takes my MC and her alliances/friends prisoners. How about you?
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Ah, villainy! *evil laughter* *lightning flashes in the background*
Yeah, writing in the perspective of your villain is challenging, because while he is the villain, he deserves sympathy. I do plan on writing some of the story in his POV, because he actually has quite an in-depth storyline that I want to share. I probably won’t have a…[Read more]
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Awesome. It’s 9:00 now for me, I just set my clock for two hours annnd… ready, set, go! 🙂
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Hello! (again) in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
So sorry for not responding! I’ve been a little busy. Anyways, I actually haven’t read Prince Caspian yet (but I’ve heard good things about it, and definitely will!) I’m in the middle of The Horse and His Boy, and that’s been incredible! I’m such a fan of Narnia…
Oooh, a hamster with a cape? *heart eyes* That’s super cool! XD
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
That’d be awesome:) I’ll be on for two hours (it’s 8:30 Central where I am). Are you on Central time?
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
AWESOME!!!! See ya then!!!!!! WHOOOO!!!! <33
-
Lin replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@imwritehere1920 Oh, that’s a thought! I originally wanted there to be a plot point with each of the kids in the class, but I suppose it might be better to have some of them be background furniture. I’ll have to think over this more; thanks for your input!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Also, JC, in case I don’t talk to you before then, don’t forget about the super awesome thing happening on TWN Sunday!!!! I’m SUPER EXCITED FOR IT!
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Fingers crossed for the Hobbit for you! And yes, once I get away tomorrow, I’m definitely up for two hours! Thanks:)
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Who's most likely to… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Oops, I guess I just responded to the first page… oh well.
*shrug*
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Sadly, gals, I’ve gotta go. My sisters and I are gonna go watch something *crossing fingers I can convince them to pick the Hobbit* But THANK YOU BOTH SOOO MUCH for writing with me!!!!!! I got 275 in so far. How much have y’all got? My last line (Just ’cause I think it’s fun to point out what it is) was Hanne didn’t d…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Who's most likely to… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Oooh, fantastic idea! I’m just gonna respond to everything…
1. Caira. Hands down.
2. Newton, since he already holds a grudge
3. Alana, maybe? She’s already wacky and weird and random
4. I want to say Angelina (*I still don’t know what her name is* but she’s my villain’s sister). I could totally see her being a nomad someday
5. Eithe…[Read more] -
Lin replied to the topic Who's most likely to… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@joy-caroline Probably Adriane. Or Collin. Or Nahum. Or all of them. (Nahum because he doesn’t know how to use his phone, probably.)
Who’s most likely to stay inside all day?
Calloway.
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
*virtual high fives*
But it’s alright if you can’t do the two hours, I totally understand. But I’ll probably do the two hours since I’ll be traveling back home until late.
Still, I have to thank you for getting me started writing though, this is the most I’ve done all month! Maybe we can both do two hours tomorrow or some other tim…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Let's Build a World in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Alright, let’s do this!
The Medallion of the Far-Off Sea
A golden chain holds a medallion made of a mix of precious metals from ancient, hidden caves. A legends surrounds this certain object. Any who wear it will hear the call – a call that will lead to a land beyond our eyes. Though, all you choose to test its power should…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic Who's most likely to… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@joy-caroline Mr. Anderson, Pryce’s dad, by accident invited his son’s “murderer” to dinner. So yes, there you have it.
Who would be most likely to forget their childhood friends?
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
My mind’s thoughts: *glancing at the time* aaahh, I really need to get ready for bed. But Abigail just joined and I HAVE to write with her. Hmm…puzzling. Smart path? Not-as-smart path. Well, I’m going for the second option!! Alright, guys, I’ll write for about ten minutes just ’cause I really wanna write with all of…[Read more]
- Load More
