-
ella replied to the topic Writing Different Cultures/Religions/ETC in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Ah, predestination… I believe in it (so don’t start formulating an awesome argument to rip mine apart, lol), but it’s a constant argument at my school. I’ll definitely be reading that article to see if I can try and persuade some people… 😉
-
ella replied to the topic Database for Information in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
I’ll put in my two cents, even though no one will probably use it, haha!! 😆
-very tight sister-bond
-ENFP-ness…? 🤦♀️
-physical stuff (sports, limits of the human body, sports psychology (i guess?), etc.)
-endless supply of…
- character names
- themes
- awesome action scenes 😜
- “tying up all the loose plot threads”
- brainstorming…
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing Different Cultures/Religions/ETC in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
I hope it’s okay, but I checked out your site!!! It’s AWESOME!!!!! <33 I like the name “Gabbing with Grace.” Neat!!
-
ella replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
That’s an AWESOME idea!! Love it! Just curious, why are there two Jerusha’s? 😄 (like, is there a specific reason for that?) Go for it!!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Impressive! I literally do not like writing those back-cover summaries. Mine always come out soooo cringy. 😂
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Where do you find motivation? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Where do you find motivation? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Aww, I LOVE THIS QUOTE TOO!!!!! It’s sUpEr motivating for me!!!!!
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Where do you find motivation? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
“Don’t forget – no one else sees the world the way you do, so no one else can tell the stories that you have to tell.” – Charles de Lint
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing Different Cultures/Religions/ETC in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
This is AWESOME!! Can’t wait to see what everyone else has to bring to this topic!!! I sadly am VERY limited in this stuff. The only thing I might can add is that I’ve got a few interesting facts about the middle ages. *shrugs* Now I’m gonna go research stuff so I can bring more interesting topics to the table. 😂
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
NP:) Glad I could be of some service to y’all.
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Writing Different Cultures/Religions/ETC in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
That would be awesome! What is your blog called? I like the sound of it already!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
I may um…also be copying and pasting this in a Google doc, too!!!!! It’s some SUPER GOOD info that’ll come in handy to have for me!!!!
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Copy and paste away! 🙂 I’m just glad I was able to help out some.
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
I think it’s SUPER AWESOME!!!!!! It’s waaaaay better than my synopsis for Into the Lamp.
I’m terrible at writing those things.It sounds like enough for a full-length novel!!!! <33 AWESOME JOB! -
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Oh my WORD! THANK YOU! This is incredibly helpful to the chapter I’m writing right now, so thanks so much! This is just what I was looking for, honestly. I can have trouble sometimes with Google, so it may be worth checking Ecosia out… I’ll totally be referencing this info though. And the Wikipedia page, too. Thanks for the detailed…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@joy-caroline This sounds absolutely amazing! I’d say you should definitely go for it!
-
Lin replied to the topic Writing Different Cultures/Religions/ETC in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@gracie-j Great idea for a topic!
Welp, I am Chinese, and also a weeb, so I’d say that I know a lot about Asian culture. Probably not everything, but if you ever need help I can probably search some things up for you…
Which is interesting since recently I’ve started several projects in a Chinese high school setting, and I, only knowing the…[Read more]
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Writing Different Cultures/Religions/ETC in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
This is a great topic!
I have a good handful of assorted knowledge such as:
Russian flora, fauna, weather. Natural medicinal remedies. Horses (I own one, and she’s put me through everything a horse can put you through, good or bad.) I know about researching and getting to good resources. All types of farm animals. All levels of…[Read more]
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Database for Information in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
The one where Gomer joins the marines is ‘Gomer Pyle U.S.M.C’ and the ones with Barney are ‘Barney and the Choir’ and ‘The Song Festers.’
(I’ve watched too much Andy Griffith). XD
- Load More
