-
Katherine replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@issawriter7 @joy-caroline @abigail-m
Hi, gals! I’m here to write with you. 🙂
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Ooooh, cool!!!! Where are you planning on submitting the short story?
I’m doing pretty good, like you I can’t give a word count yet ’cause I’ve been editing Into the Lamp. I know, I work on a hundred different projects at once. I’ve been having to rotate around when I work on Into the Lamp and Heir to His Crown.
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Time!
I’m not keeping track of words just yet. I’ve been doing some rewriting and editing on a short-short story that I plan on submitting tonight.
How about you guys? -
Katherine replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
@ribbonash 😀 Yes, newbies unite!!!😄 Haha, yes, Smoke is, indeed, getting famous at Teen Writers’ Nook! I think his name is AWESOME!!!!!!!!! Awesome! What first inspired the idea for your WIP? And what is an interesting fact about Smoke? Oooh, I love creating worlds, characters, and plots too!!! I love how unique and creative fantasy worlds can…[Read more]
-
Katherine replied to the topic May the odds be ever in your favour. in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
@katniss-everdeen I know what you mean. I’ve written more this month than I have in a couple of years and it feels so good to do it once again.
Cool!!!! I’ve never tried chicken flavored potato chips but they sound good! Ooooh, that sounds like an excellent dessert!!!!!!!! I’ve never tried it but it sounds delicious! Haha, yes, you should add it…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
WHOOO!!!!!! LET’S GET ‘EM WORDS IN!!!!!! WE’VE GOT THIS!!!!!
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
That’s alright (I’m actually borrowing the kitchen timer right now *also sheepish grin*).
Okay, 20 minutes. Ready, set, go!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Hey, girl, you’re the queen with this timer and all. You totally do it!!!Â
Plus I don’t actually have a timer. *sheepish grin* -
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Ikr?
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
20 sounds great! Want me to set my timer or you?
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
I have the exact same problem refreshing my page XD
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
WHOOOO!!!!!!! Yep, JC, I’m ready to start when Abigail is!!!!!! Do you gals wanna go for about twenty minutes?
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
I’m here!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Then he’d think that he could touch her and all!! It’d be just like hanging with a real person, ’cause in his mind it is!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
LOL!!!! I used to have sleepovers with my imaginary friends. XD Aah, good times. XD
Hmm…Does he think she’s real? ‘Cause if so, then he would think that he can feel her, but not if he truly knew it wasn’t true.
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
As always, YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!!! You know, when I was younger I was the QUEEN of imaginary friends. I had enough to fill a whole town. 😂
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Um…Ignore the part where I said I was gonna start in ten minutes…let’s just say it didn’t happen. XD
-
Kads replied to the topic Fantasy Writing – Struggles, Strengths, and How We Do It in the forum Fantasy 5 years, 8 months ago
@l-e-williams
First, thank you for the tea! I love tea! 😀
That’s so cool. LoZ is the best!!
I also like ‘Secret of Mana’, which kind of has the same kind of LoZ vibe, but there’s a lot more connection to nature in it and it really draws you in. It’s underappreciated! 🙂
Thanks! I really enjoyed designing the faemà tle! 😀
For worldbuilding,…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Fantasy Writing – Struggles, Strengths, and How We Do It in the forum Fantasy 5 years, 8 months ago
Thanks! Making a language is certainly fun to come up with.
A tip for building a language would be to base it from multiple languages/existing words (mine kind of reflects parts of Spanish, French, and maybe a little Polish and Japanese) but to also make things up.
For example, the word faemà tle:
‘Fae’ roughly means ‘fairy’ in…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@joy-caroline @abigail-m @katniss-everdeen @mkfairygirl
I’m gonna be writing starting in about ten minutes going until I’m ready to stop if anyone wants to join!!!!!
- Load More
