May the odds be ever in your favour.

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE May the odds be ever in your favour.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Emma Flournoy
    @emma-flournoy
      • Total Posts: 1352

*pops up from the dusts of antiquity*

@katniss-everdeen
      AhA, I do b’lieve I do! Wow! Hello again, Bluejay! *crazed waving* (Don’t worry, I remember your real name too, but I don’t know if you want me saying it here or not. XD) Long time no see! I need to stop using exclamation points! :’D

How are youuu?

Emma Flournoy
      @emma-flournoy

(wow, it’s been so long since I’ve posted here I’ve even messed up the formatting of spaces and stuff O.o)

Mockingjay
        @katniss-everdeen
          • Total Posts: 20

*waves crazily back* I’ve missed you so much!!!!!!! Yeah, I don’t mind if you use my real name. 🙂

Exclamation points are the best tho!!!!!! I’m well, I got a new puppy recently, and I’m running my own small online biz, called Country Lasses.

May your aim be as true as your heart is pure.

Anonymous
            • Total Posts: 1379

@katniss-everdeen

I know we met earlier on the writing corner forum, but I wanted to say a formal hello to you here!

First off, let me just say I really admire you for getting back into writing. We’re always here for encouragement at KP! I’ve been writing for 11 years (since I was 4 years old, although I just wrote silly short stories until I was 7, when I wrote my first *although very bad* 200-page novel). Anyways, for around three years (when I was about 10-13) I can’t remember writing anything besides a few poems. Obvi, I did get back into writing, but I learned something I want to share with you.

That really important thing I learned was, if you write, always write to honor God! I know you’ll do that, and as long as you do your writing will be BEAUTIFUL. You’re right – you DO still have the heart of a writer. God himself gave that to you. I once made the grave mistake of using my writing for purposes other than his, and that’s the only time things go wrong – when we use our gifts for our own purposes.

I know you’re gonna use this gift as God meant you to use it, and everything is going to go well with you and your writing! Write. It’s clear you’ve gotta do it, or we will miss out on an awesome writer!

Anyways. Hope you didn’t mind reading all that *sheepish grin*. But welcome, welcome, welcome to KP, and I’m excited to get to know you better!

Mockingjay
            @katniss-everdeen

@joy-caroline Wow, thank you so much. *sheepishly wipes away a tear* honestly, that was beautiful. And very powerful, a great reminder that we only have the gift of writing because God has blessed us with it.

*virtually hugs you* I hope you like hugs. I’m a huggy sorta person. 🙂

Anonymous
                • Total Posts: 1379

@katniss-everdeen

Aww, thanks. I wondered if it was beautiful or just one of my long-winded rants, LOL. 😂 You’re honestly so sweet!

*hugs back* My goodness, I LOVE hugs! I miss them so much with all this covid stuff – I am totally a huggy person, so bring on all the virtual hugs!

Katherine
                @mkfairygirl
                  • Total Posts: 549

@katniss-everdeen Hi, Mockingjay!!! It’s nice to “meet” you!!! 🙂 I had fun writing with you yesterday!!!!! I thought the Hunger Games reference was pretty cool. I’ve never read the Hunger Games but I know some things about it.

Here’s a question: what is your favorite dessert?

"It looks like a fairy world"~Meg from Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
                  Fall in love with Jesus

Mockingjay
                  @katniss-everdeen

@joy-caroline YAY!!!!!! *hugs you*

@mkfairygirl
                    Hi, nice to “meet” you too. 🙂 It was great to get back into a bit of writing yesterday, haven’t done any for a longggggg time. *covers face*

Oh my goodness. That is a hard question. So my go to dessert isn’t really a dessert. I absolutely love chicken flavoured potato chips. Buuuutttt…. my fav dessery is probably sticky date pudding with ice cream. That’s pretty hard to beat in my book. 🙂 *laughs at own pun* 😀 *then thinks, maybe should add sticky date pudding into a story* 😉

Emma Flournoy
                    @emma-flournoy

@katniss-everdeen Okay then, Tessa!!! (I love your name, btw. Dunno if I ever said that, but it’s a beautiful name. ;P) Aww. *hugs you* I’m so glad you’re well. <3

Well in that case—!!!!!!!!! :’D

Very cool! What kind of stuff do you do with your online business?

Katherine
                      @mkfairygirl
                        • Total Posts: 549

@katniss-everdeen I know what you mean. I’ve written more this month than I have in a couple of years and it feels so good to do it once again.

Cool!!!! I’ve never tried chicken flavored potato chips but they sound good! Ooooh, that sounds like an excellent dessert!!!!!!!! I’ve never tried it but it sounds delicious! Haha, yes, you should add it to story. 😉 One of my favorite desserts would probably be lemon bars.

"It looks like a fairy world"~Meg from Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
                        Fall in love with Jesus

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                      >