-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Oh my goodness!! I love, love, love those! 😃 Although they do make me impatient, because I have to wait to read the book that these characters are in;)
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @devastate-lasting
These are beautiful! 😃
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago

-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago

-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
I’ve had my hands full making collages lately *shrugs* I don’t know how good they are, but I thought I’d post them. The first one is Alistair, a young king (and my villain), the next one is Primrose, his older sister, and the last one is Evie, another main character

-
Lin replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms Oh my gosh he looks so good! Thank you so much!
-
Kads's profile was updated 5 years, 7 months ago
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic For the Poets Among Us… in the forum Poetry 5 years, 7 months ago
Thank you 😀!!
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@devastate-lasting Dema is complete!! If you want me to change anything please tell me. 😄Â

-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic My brother and I are starting a YouTube channel powered solely by socks. in the forum Film 5 years, 7 months ago
NP:) I’m glad that I could help 🙂
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic For the Poets Among Us… in the forum Poetry 5 years, 7 months ago
This poem is actually one on a whim, but anyway here it is:
InÂ
In the blizzard,
In the night,
In the lone warrior’s desperate flight,
In snow,
In the ice,
In the payment of a price,
In the hating,
In the living,
In the painful forgiving,
In the forest,
In the dark,
In the new known spark,
In the hurting,
In the healing,
In the mi…[Read more]
-
Katherine replied to the topic Hi, I'm new 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
@hallie-jean I hope your week went well!!!! 🙂 Oooh, COOL!!!!!! Historical fantasy fictions are awesome!!!!!!!! Your WIP sounds AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😀 I love stories with pirates and I really like how you’re making it the beginning of what we think of pirates today!!!!!!
Yes, they were really good!!!!! I LOVE fairy tale retellings too!!!!!!! 🙂
-
Katherine replied to the topic (Fantasy) Beta readers wanted for my first chapters of WIPS! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms You’re welcome!!! Awesome!!!!! I hope your writing goes well!!!!!!!<33 I can’t wait!!!!!!!😀❤️❤️
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic My brother and I are starting a YouTube channel powered solely by socks. in the forum Film 5 years, 7 months ago
Hello! Sorry for the late response. So I did a little trial and error and you said you have a Android Chromebook? I’d check out PowerDirector. It’s simple, but effective and that can be difficult to find in Androids.
Anyways, a tidbit of advice is to pay attention to basic/fundamental three aspects of photography (and vid…[Read more] -
Kads replied to the topic (Fantasy) Beta readers wanted for my first chapters of WIPS! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
@mkfairygirl Ok, thank you for letting me know!! I’ve got the email, was just going to write for a bit, and then I’ll share some of my WIPs and read yours❣️
-
Katherine replied to the topic (Fantasy) Beta readers wanted for my first chapters of WIPS! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms I just sent it to you. Let me know if you got it. 🙂💗 When you’re ready you can share with me your WIP. <3<3<3
-
Katherine replied to the topic (Fantasy) Beta readers wanted for my first chapters of WIPS! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms Yay!!!!!😀 Thank you!!!!!💗💗 I’ll send it right away.<3
-
Katherine replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
-
Kads replied to the topic Blog Guest Posts in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@gracie-j I’d be willing to write a post for you!! I do have a bit of experience with writing articles and all that.. is there something you’d want me to write about, if you wanted me to do a guest post? 😄
-
Lin replied to the topic Hello fellow music-sound-making-human/otherwise people in the forum Music 5 years, 7 months ago
@joy-caroline @daisy-torres Thank you!
- Load More

