-
Kads replied to the topic A Question in the forum Questions and Support 5 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Oh, ok. Well, I guess it’s okay then? I don’t know though, I was just worried. :p
-
Kads started the topic A Question in the forum Questions and Support 5 years, 7 months ago
Hi everyone. I took a look at the forum guidelines the other day, and it says that people ages 13-30 can be on the forum. Am I breaking the forum rules just by being here, since I’m 12? But when I signed up to join the forum though, when I selected my age, 12 was available for me to pick. I feel bad! Am I breaking the rules? I totally understand i…[Read more]
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Fanfiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
I used to think of fanfiction as a travesty to the writer’s original work, but not so much anymore.
It’s fun to write and a great way to stretch different skills:) I think what bugged me about fanfiction in the past was when characters’ personalities weren’t portrayed accurately or were made to act out of character. But…[Read more] -
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago

-
Kads replied to the topic Cover Design in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@gracie-j Thanks! I’m happy that you will make one for me! <3
-
Kads replied to the topic Inspirational Images & Quotes ❤️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@mkfairygirl Thank you! I like to exchange art with one of my friends that inspires me, so I figured, why not take it to KP? 😀
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@abigail-m Thank you! 😀 I tried to give him a whole vibe and everything even though he dies… Oof. We writers are cruel. Or, as a younger me once put it, “I’m not afraid to slice and dice as needed.”
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Amazing:) I love that collage!
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Wow! Hey, I read a small piece that you posted with Sje!
That’s very good:) -
Abigail.M. replied to the topic What Does Being a Writer Mean to You? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Being a writer is so much a part of me that if I wasn’t a writer, I’d literally be someone else.
To me, it means just about everything. To be able to mold worlds with the tip of a pen, to live with and fight with (or against) characters that become real, to be able to live hundreds of lives in one lifetime. And to do this to further…[Read more] -
Lin replied to the topic Where do you find Gifs/memes/etc? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@imwritehere1920 Unsplash for stock photos! Back when I created memes I just looked up “meme maker” and used whatever popped up…gifs I go to Pinterest, though I don’t think they’re stock…
-
Katherine replied to the topic Inspirational Images & Quotes ❤️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms I wanted to tell you that I love this forum topic!!!!😀❤️
I tried to include an inspiring image but it doesn’t seem to go through. I guess I’ll try again tomorrow.
-
Katherine replied to the topic Inspirational Images & Quotes ❤️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms I love this forum topic!!!!😀❤️
This image is really inspiring from me!!!<3 I found it on a blogger friend of mine’s blog post. I tried to include the link multiple times, but it didn’t work. Anyway, the website is: wildwritingdreams.wordpress.com

-
Lin replied to the topic Six O'clock: A Short Story in the forum Short Story Critiques 5 years, 7 months ago
@gracie-j Oo, I see. Makes sense. A bit dark, but I enjoyed it! Thank you for sharing!
-
Lin replied to the topic Cover Design in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@gracie-j Of course! Take your time!
-
Lin replied to the topic Six O'clock: A Short Story in the forum Short Story Critiques 5 years, 7 months ago
@gracie-j Oo, your descriptions make up for all the description that I lack, haha. You have a beautiful style! I sprinkled a few edits here and there… I am a little confused at what the story was about…is she…sick? Or does she have the Alice in Wonderland Syndrome? Anyway, regardless, I liked it a lot!
-
Kads replied to the topic I Feel Discouraged… in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@writerlexi1216 Yeah! I’m a self-critic too, so I know how you feel… If you want me to give you any feedback, please let me know! I’m currently in the beta reading process and feedback has helped me a ton. 😀 I’d LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to see your book (any part of it!) and would be honoured if you picked me to read for you. <3 🤗
-
ella replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@kathleenramm, @scripter-of-kingdoms, @writerlexi1216, @abigail-m
lol, SO true!!! 😆
-
ella replied to the topic Cover Design in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
Okie, so everyone’s stuff seems to be piling up, but when you have time, would you mind doing this cover?
Title: Lioness
Author: Ella Fischer
Vibe: gold (lion vibe, duh 😉), scarlet, sandstorm-y, ribbons, swirls/mandalas, etc.
Thanks SO much!!!!!!!
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Hi, I'm new 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
Of course, writer buddy!!! I’m happy for you about it!! 🙂 We always have each other’s backs, for sure 😉
Hmm… I don’t have a schedule, but I can totally see why you’re struggling to find that balance, because sometimes I struggle with it too. What I would suggest is maybe get a planner. That way, you can write down specific times…[Read more]
- Load More
