-
ella replied to the topic YA Fantasy Retelling Alpha Readers Needed in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
oh, nvm, haha 😉
-
ella replied to the topic YA Fantasy Retelling Alpha Readers Needed in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
Hmm… I’m not sure. Maybe you can try restarting the app on your phone, or if you’re using a computer, restart the whole thing? Maybe? Usually links work for Docs. Maybe try recopying the link?
-
ella replied to the topic YA Fantasy Retelling Alpha Readers Needed in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
It’s completely fine!! You call the shots 😉
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@hallie-jean That’s your FIRST collage? It looks AMAZING! No way, girl! Definitely keep making more of these, I beg you! XD
-
Kads replied to the topic Blog Guest Posts in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@gracie-j Yesss! Thanks for agreeing to publish me!! 😀 Just emailed it over.
-
Kads replied to the topic Blog Guest Posts in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@gracie-j Okay, thank you so very much!! 😀
Alright, thanks for telling me! <3
No problem, girl! I loved writing it!
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
I absolutely LOVE this collage! 😀
-
Kads replied to the topic Blog Guest Posts in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@gracie-j Heyyy! I finished my blog guest post (it took a bit longer than expected, sorry, lol.) I was wondering, where do I email it to? Do I use the contact form on your site?
I was ALSO wondering.. I think the article is pretty good… would it be all right with you if I tried to get it published on KP as well? 🙂 (Once I start my blog as…[Read more]
-
ella replied to the topic YA Fantasy Retelling Alpha Readers Needed in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
are you sending out the first chapters today? (your blog looks amazing btw ❤) Eeek, so excited to start reading!!!! 😃 the concept is amazing
-
ella replied to the topic Lioness: Chapter One Critique in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
Aww, thanks SOO much!!! That means a lot ❤  (yes, Emiyn is spelled correctly 😜) So glad you enjoyed it!!! I’ll definitely be sharing more 👍
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@writerlexi1216 @hallie-jean Aaaaa, thank you all SO MUCH!!!! <3333 I really love drawing a lot, heh ^^
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
That looks GREAT, Hallie!! I love the waves in the background 🙂 This whole collage has such a pirate-y vibe!
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic What is the first sentence (or first three sentences) of your current WIP? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 7 months ago
Awesome! Who is the MC?
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic What is the first sentence (or first three sentences) of your current WIP? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 7 months ago
Awesome first lines! 😀
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
EEEEK, girl you are so talented!!! I saw your other ATLA persona drawing too, and it was ah-may-zhing!! I LOVE your art style! 🙂
-
Lin replied to the topic Hi, I'm new 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
@hallie-jean Good luck!
@scripter-of-kingdoms Nah, I’m actually really, really, busy, I was just procrastinating because I didn’t want to do my homework.
-
Kads replied to the topic Hi, I'm new 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
You guys must have so much time to be able to add all that to your books… I’m so busy and only have about 14k or so words in my first book. Wah.
-
Lin replied to the topic Hi, I'm new 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
@hallie-jean Of course! These past days I added nearly 8k words to my WIP, so I’m super happy about that…
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
Jello everyone! I made a sketch of one of my book characters, Diel Saigon, near the end of her book. For those of you who are The Last Airbender fans, she kinda looks like Katara and Yue and Korra, all mixed together, in my opinion…

-
Kads replied to the topic Fanart (or, as my phone tried to correct it to, "Canary") in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
Jello there, everyone! I made a drawing of my Avatar: The Last Airbender persona and figures it counted as fan art, so why not post it here? Bren is an airbender. (By the way, nearly all of my personas are called Bren in case any of you were wondering XD)

- Load More
