-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
THANK YOU!!!
WHOOOOAAA!!!!! Girls, y’all’s graphics are INCREDIBLE!!!!!!! I ADORE THEM!!!!! *all the heart eyes*
-
Lin replied to the topic Hey y'all, I'm new! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
@jodi-maile Oo, I’ve read a couple of Redwall books before! And I’ve read almost all of the Warrior Cat series.
Whoa, your WIPs sound so cool! I’d love to hear more about them in the WIP chat we have!
Eyy, team pineapple! And thinking about those desserts are making me hungry, haha.
-
Kads replied to the topic Inspirational Images & Quotes ❤️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@daisy-torres Np!! I’ll be happy if you decide to post here!!
-
Kads replied to the topic Share your blog in the forum Publishing & Platform 5 years, 7 months ago
@kayleigh-idea Awesome, that helps so much!! Thank you!!! ;D
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Where do you find motivation? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Same here:) I love swords too and use them literally all the time in my stories.
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Those are so beautiful Ella!
-
ella replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
And her step-sister, Aven:

-
ella replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Here’s the collage for my MC, Emiyn:

-
ella replied to the topic Lioness: Chapter One Critique in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
Hey Wyn!! Ooo, I’m so glad that you like Emiyn!!! Yes, I agree about the transition. I didn’t really notice that, haha (that’s what y’all are for, right? 😜). Also, I’m really glad you like the tone! Yep, it’s my old friend show-don’t-tell again… we have a long history, lol! And I totally get that about flashbacks instead of exp…[Read more]
-
ella replied to the topic Hey y'all, I'm new! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
(fyi, i don’t know why i tagged myself earlier–i do that when i’m thinking about two things at once, lol)
Nice!! That’s really cool!
Yep, I get that. I was like that for A LONG time, but I recently started planning and now it works better for me.
(interestingly, because my life choices are very different LOL…[Read more] -
ella replied to the topic Lioness: Chapter One Critique in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
Hey Jenna! Ooo, good, so glad you’ll read it!!! 😃 Yep, I love spec-fic too. ❤
Hey Issa! Aww, thanks SO much!!!! ❤ That means a lot–you’re so good at making peoples’ days, lol!! 😜 And thanks for reading!!
Hey Daisy! Thanks for reading and I hope you like it!! 😃
Hey Katherine! Of co…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Share your blog in the forum Publishing & Platform 5 years, 7 months ago
Oooooh, I LOOOOOVE YOUR BLOG, girl!!!!!!!! (Sorry for my belated response. I don’t normally check KP’s forum as much as I should. 🙂 ) Anyways, here’s my blog: teenwritersnook.com
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Hey y'all, I'm new! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
What’s up, Jodi!!! WELCOME to the Kingdom!!!! *cough* It’s AWESOME to have you here!!!!! Oooh, that’s soooo cool you live in Oregon!!! I have a friend who lives up ‘ere.
No idea why I just told you all of thatYESSSSS I LOOOOOVE LORD OF THE RINGS TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sooo, who’s your favorite character in the series?…[Read more] -
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Where do you find motivation? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
EEEEEKKKK this has got to me one of my most FAVORITE ones yet!!!!!!!!!!!
I have some strange obsessions for swords….XD -
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
THANK YOU, girl!!!!!!!!!! <33
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
First off, girl, I LOOOOVE the design of your site!!!!!!! And that means soooo much that you think my li’l ole site is awesome. 😊
Anyway, I do recommend having some space for announcements. The only ways I can think to do that would be through like a blog, newsletter, and/or social media account. (Though, a lotta people will…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Cool website! 😀 I definitely think it’s a good idea to have a website, but a email list/newsletter is also SUPER important for updates and things (more so than a blog, in my opinion). I use Mailchimp to manage my email lists and newsletters, which has worked out well for my author business so far. 🙂
-
Lin replied to the topic Writers' Corner 01 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
I come before you two today to bequeath a request…ahem. Both of you guys have awesome sites, so I just wanted some advice on what I should do with mine, haha.
I don’t really want to blog, but should I set up a space for announcements? If so, how should I do it? Or should I do a newsletter instead? And if so, do any of…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@gracie-j Don’t forget to blink! Thank you so much though!
-
Katherine replied to the topic Hey y'all, I'm new! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
@jodi-maile Hi!! Welcome to the Kingdom!!!!😀 That is so cool that you like to hike in the forest!!!!!! I love walking in the woods, but I don’t get to do it very often.🙁 What’s your favorite color? Do you have a favorite Disney movie? What type of music do you like listening to?
It’s nice to meet you!!!!
~Katherine
- Load More
