-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Stars (feel free to critique mercilessly XD) in the forum Short Story Critiques 5 years, 7 months ago
GIRL, this is amazing!! It made me cry!! It was so sweet and sad (I say that in a heartfelt way) and had some lovely descriptions!! Those first two lines? Already got me hooked. Also, I adore the name Bridgett. *applauds* Well done! 🙂
-
Lin replied to the topic For the Poets Among Us… in the forum Poetry 5 years, 7 months ago
@joy-caroline That was great!
-
Lin replied to the topic Fortitude: Chapter Two Reading Request in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
@hallie-jean @writerlexi1216 (Psst….helpful tip…just copy/paste from underneath everyone’s username on the left…I do it all the time…)
-
Lin replied to the topic Lioness: Chapter One Critique in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
@nova21 Of course! Anytime!
-
Lin replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@hallie-jean @nova21 These look fantastic!
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Fortitude: Chapter Two Reading Request in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
It’s no problem, girl!!! 🙂 It’s hard to keep up with everyone’s @ things anyway (what even are those called???) I’m very happy that you’re going to read it!! I’m already looking forward to your incredible feedback!! WOOHOO!! 😀
-
Katherine replied to the topic Lioness: Chapter One Critique in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
@nova21 I just finished reading the chapter and it was A-MA-ZING!!!!!! I loved it from the beginning, but I got really hooked when we got to the part with the “uncle”!!!!!! I love the MC too! She makes me think of a spy a little bit. 😉 I thought the pacing was really good and I would definitely keep reading!!! 🙂 I absolutely enjoyed it!!!!!
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Where do you find motivation? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@hallie-jean Aww, thanks!! I’m starting to feel much better and I hope you do too. <3 I’m going to try to get back into drawing characters, I kinda took a brief break from them lol but I still have.. two to draw I think? And then there are people that want me to draw for them after that. (Sorry for the wait everybody XD) But it’s np, I’d love to…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
Thank you, Hallie!! 🙂
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Fortitude: Chapter Two Reading Request in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
Awwww, THANK YOU for being so willing to read/critique it!!! Your feedback is super helpful!!! My chapters tend to be pretty long, so take your time! 🙂 Wow, really? Awesome! *high-fives* FIRST-TIME NOVELISTS CLUB! Thanks for wanting to read it! 😀
-
Abigail.M. and
Jean Coul are now friends 5 years, 7 months ago -
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
Thank you, Abigail!!! That means sooo much that you love him as much as I do!! 🙂 He’s my favorite character I’ve ever made
and I fangirl over him wayyy too hard, so I try to build his character as perfect as I can. And he has the most drastic character/redemption arc of anyone in the story, so that’s exciting! 😀 -
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
Thanks! 🙂Â
I know, he captured my heart .5 seconds after I made him XD Yup, I may try that with the raven! Newton had his raven before Caira had her owl (she used to have an arctic fox), but when I switched it, I realized they both had birds 😀 Oh well. -
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Fortitude: Chapter Two Reading Request in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
Aww, thank you for offering to read it! It’s my first novel (and first chapters) so I still have a long way to go, but I’d love any feedback you have! Here’s my first chapter 🙂 Thank you so much!!
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Fortitude: Chapter Two Reading Request in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
THANK YOU, GIRL!! 🙂 And yes, I did plan on having a divider between them to smooth out the transitions (that must’ve slipped my mind). And *sheepish grin* I have a habit of ‘telling-not-showing” so thank you for reminding me! *flees to Google Docs to edit*
Yay!! Girl, that’s AWESOME!! I’m so happy that you’ve fangirled over them :D…[Read more]
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
That is so good!! I just LOVE Newton! There are literally only three characters in all existence (and in my whole life) that I’ve ever fangirled about and Newton is so definitely one of them!! (the rarely seen fangirl side of me is internally screaming right now). 😀 😀 😀
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Lioness: Chapter One Critique in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
It was my pleasure! 🙂
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Cast of Characters in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Personally, I’ve never had to use the Cast of Characters list (The Snow Warrior only has five immediate characters), but I think “reoccurring cast” lists are excellent:) In fact, I kind of wish I had enough characters to make a cast list.
As for the spoilers aspect; spoilers have never really bothered me (except in mysteries of…[Read more] -
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Everett is such an amazing name! I like him already:)
(And actually, I LOVE spoilers! Yes, I’m probably weird but I’m the girl who looks up how a movie ends scene by scene before actually watching it XD ).
And Molly’s collage is awesome! 😀 - Load More

