-
ella replied to the topic Stars (feel free to critique mercilessly XD) in the forum Short Story Critiques 5 years, 7 months ago
Heyo!!! Ooo YAY!!! I love the title…
Oh. my. gosh. I ADORE this simile sooo much!!!
Aaahh, my eyes are watering already!! 😢
You did it again–girl, you got skills!! 😃
*cue jaw drop*
Maybe instead of “this child” again, you could write “Bridgett”? there was a little repetitiveness. So sad!…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Those are SO GORGEOUS, Ella!!! *applauds* You’re inspiring me to make some more collages for my characters now 😀 I really like the one with Emiyn and Aven!! 🙂
-
ella replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
…and one for Emiyn and her brother, Iszac: (i’m running out of ideas, people–they’re just so fun to make!!! 😂)

-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Stars (feel free to critique mercilessly XD) in the forum Short Story Critiques 5 years, 7 months ago
Of course, girl!!! Anytime!!! 🙂 *high-fives*
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
This is so relatable XD
I’ve given up trying to come up with names for my future kids because I’ll probably just throw the names into a book anyway ;0; Sorry future kids…
That’s a neat name! Isn’t it fun coming up with fantasy names? I looove it ^0^
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@gracie-j @writerlexi1216 @devastate-lasting Okay, ik I’m kinda jumping into the convo here but this is SO RELATABLE. I currently only have ONE name I’ve come up with that isn’t in use (and its non-used-ness will soon be short-lived). In case you’re wondering, it’s Dezelta. XD Thought it sounded coolio.
Yeah- I have like more than ten diff…[Read more]
-
ella replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
thanks!! haha? 😂 I didn’t know it was a unisex name… 🤔
thanks!!
Here’s one for Emiyn and her dad:

-
Lin replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@writerlexi1216 I know right? At this point all the names I have currently for my future kids I’ve already used for characters…. ;-;
“Hey mom, did you name me after this guy from-”
“No. Don’t ask me about it.”
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Fortitude: Chapter Two Reading Request in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
Thank you!! Gosh, that means the absolute world to hear!! 🙂 I can’t either, lol! I’m approximately 30,000 words into it, and I’m aiming to finish it by the end of 2021! But I couldn’t have been this brave to share it had it not been for y’all’s support 🙂
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic First Chapter (Fantasy) Reading Request in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
THANK YOU, Daisy!!!!! <3333333 Seriously, girl, your feedback was AMAZING!! I’m super glad you were hooked!!! 😀 I look forward to what you think of Pt. 2!!!
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@devastate-lasting I can relate 10/10. I’m gonna have all the good names picked over by the time I have a kid, and then be so clueless what to name them XD *sigh*
-
Lin replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@nova21 Whoa! That’s gorgeous!
On a side note I have a guy character named Aven so I think of him every time I see your things... 〒▽〒 -
Lin replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@gracie-j @writerlexi1216Â
On a semi-related note most of the names I came up with for future kids have all ended up being names for characters. -
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
Oh, neat!! Girl, there’s so many names I would’ve ADORED to use for a future kid, but I don’t have the patience to wait that long so I just threw it into my book XD Sorry, future kid.
Wow, Keaton sounds so interesting!! Aww, why is it that the gruff characters are always the cutest ones?? Oh, I know the feeling! I’ve felt like a momma…[Read more]
-
ella replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Here’s one for the POVs (who are sisters), Aven and Emiyn:

-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
Oooh, I’ve heard you mention Keaton before (awesome name, by the way!!) Who is he??
Oh my word XD Why do we, as writers, find such enjoyment in watching our characters suffer? I’ve done just about everything humanly possible to inflict pain on Newton’s life, and yet he’s my favorite character… He’s always the victim whenever I want…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic First Chapter (Fantasy) Reading Request in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
Oh, it’s no problem!! 🙂 Thanks for offering to read it!! Oooh, I feel for you, my friend (yes, I know exactly how it is) *shudders at the mere thought of school and other equally ghastly things* Yikes!
Please, there’s no rush! And of course!!!! I’d love to hear your thoughts/critiques/and overall feedback!!! 😀 I also sincerely…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic Stars (feel free to critique mercilessly XD) in the forum Short Story Critiques 5 years, 7 months ago
@daisy-torres AHH that was so good and sad and beautiful! I love your descriptions!
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
Oh, don’t worry about it!! Lol!! I think it’s a really nice name!! And yes, ‘Hallie Watson’ would’ve been super different from what I have now. It’s sort of humorous to look back on old character names… I have a ton and I can’t imagine them with any other name now XD Me neither! My actual name is ‘Alexa’ which is pretty rare, and…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic First Chapter (Fantasy) Reading Request in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
Thanks, Daisy!! I’ll be happy for you to read it!! And no problem 😉 Ahaha, it’d probably be wise to start with this one. Can’t wait to hear your thoughts/feedback!!
- Load More
