-
Lucy Israel posted an update 5 years, 7 months ago
Hey! I am stuck, I can’t think of what to write next in my book!
I have the whole idea of what I want it to be, but It just can’t seem to be able to get from my mind to the paper.Never Alone,
Lucy. -
Lucy Israel replied to the topic I can’t figure out some cool names for my character! in the forum Characters 5 years, 7 months ago
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Hey! How’s everyone’s writing gone today? 🙂
-
Lucy Israel replied to the topic I can’t figure out some cool names for my character! in the forum Characters 5 years, 7 months ago
Hey guys!
so, I was thinking that instead of Ravial being able to draw, she could read minds. That would help me out with writing the book. What do y’all think? She should read minds, or draw? Or maybe something else. Have any suggestions? Thanks,Never Alone,
Lucy
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic I can’t figure out some cool names for my character! in the forum Characters 5 years, 7 months ago
Okay, so what about:
Arik, Elidor, Breccan, Soren, Eliezer, Olyn, and Theron
I’m not sure if that helps, but I’d totally check out Nameberry! It’s a baby name site that I use for my characters, and it has plenty of filters for unique names. Good luck, and happy writing! 🙂
-
Lucy Israel replied to the topic I can’t figure out some cool names for my character! in the forum Characters 5 years, 7 months ago
-
ella and
g_c_al are now friends 5 years, 7 months ago -
ella's profile was updated 5 years, 7 months ago
-
ella replied to the topic I can’t figure out some cool names for my character! in the forum Characters 5 years, 7 months ago
Here are some names I found, but idk if it’s the aesthetic you wanted:
Taeral, Erendil, Wyrran, Ellisar, Luthais, Zhoron, Revalor, Ayas
And if you don’t like any of those, here’s the link to an awesome name generator that you can use:
https://www.fantasynamegenerators.com/
Hope this helps!!
-Ella
-
Lucy Israel and
Wyn Rose are now friends 5 years, 7 months ago -
ella replied to the topic Hey! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
Hey Karilyn!! I’m Ella, and welcome to KP!! Nice to meet you!!! Me and my fam serve grated cheese with our fingers, too, so I totally get it. 😉 My family must have been descended from giants, because my brother, who is a senior this year, is 6’5!! 😲 And I’m 5’7 and in the middle of high school!! If I didn’t play baske…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic Favorite Lines of Dialogue from your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@writerlexi1216 Ah, I’d be honored to have you read my work! I’d be really happy if you do! And I’ll work hard, I swear ;-;
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Favorite Lines of Dialogue from your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
That’s neat! (Not about the plotting shambles). Yikes, I feel for you there. Plotting can be… difficult, so I wish you luck. And hey, I’d be honored to read your work! I think your ideas sound super gripping. I’ll be on the lookout for the short stories, then! 🙂 And no problem!
-
Lin replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
@g_c_al Ah, I loved both of those books! Also amongst my favorites. Oo, baking and watercolor! Lovely hobbies you have. And all of those desserts are really good! They do make my mouth water. And it’s really nice that you have a great pizza place near your house!
Do you enjoy music? If so, what kinds/bands?
-
Lin replied to the topic Hey! I am new, and love fantasy fiction, in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
@lucy Oh, haha, I steal names all the time.
Oo, then I HAVE to try that sometime!
Whoa, Welcome to Wonderland! I really enjoyed that song!
Oh yeah, character names. I didn’t name my MC until like 3 years in, haha…I like using NameBerry! It’s got lots of nice filters for finding names…and also Pinterest. Pinterest names. And Wikipedia as well.
-
Lin replied to the topic Favorite Lines of Dialogue from your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@writerlexi1216 All but the last are from The Mafia of Heather Flights, which is currently in plotting shambles! I’d love for you to read it, haha. I’m really excited to write/draft it, so I might tag you when it’s time to beta-read…though I might be posting some short stories in the near future! Thank you so much by the way!
-
Lucy Israel replied to the topic Hey! I am new, and love fantasy fiction, in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
hey!
you HAVE to look her up!! I love all of her music! My favorites are Tell me Again, Lost Dog, Lonely World, Your Love, and I Need You. But Tell Me Again is my favorite!Never Alone,
Lucy.
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Favorite Lines of Dialogue from your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Dude, these are AWESOME!!! And those character names are 10/10. I’d love to read some of your writing sometime! 🙂 Which WIP do these quotes come from??
-
Lucy Israel replied to the topic Hey! I am new, and love fantasy fiction, in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
hey!
I have the books and they are so good! Wayne Thomas Batson wrote them and they are so good!thank you!
Is it stealing if I take a name from someone else’s book and use it for my own? because Ravial is off of Chuck Blacks novel Nova and Flight. But it was such a beautiful name I couldn’t resist!!😂kansas dirt cake is VER…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic Smoke and Mirrors Chapter 3 critique in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
@daisy-torres Aight I left some comments! Thanks for sharing!
- Load More

Aww, I’m sorry! I definitely have those days when I feel stuck, but maybe you could try taking a break, or maybe write a different scene! That’s a trick that works for me oftentimes. Hope that helps! 🙂
Thanks! Goodnight,
Never Alone,
Lucy.