-
Lucy Israel replied to the topic I can’t figure out some cool names for my character! in the forum Characters 5 years, 7 months ago
if you do publish it, then I will totally read it!
cool names!!goodnight,
Never Alone,
Lucy.
-
ella replied to the topic I can’t figure out some cool names for my character! in the forum Characters 5 years, 7 months ago
to reply to your question on another topic, I might publish my book, I haven’t really thought about, lol!! probably, if it’s good enough. 🙂 Oh, and #1 is called Lioness (for now) and #2 is As Dark As Mist & Shadow.Â
Thanks, that means a lot!! ❤
-
ella replied to the topic I can’t figure out some cool names for my character! in the forum Characters 5 years, 7 months ago
If it helps you, go for it!!! I think it’s a cool idea, maybe she can do both? Or if not, than mind reading’s pretty awesome by itself!! 😄
-
ella replied to the topic Smoke and Mirrors Chapter 3 critique in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
Girl, that was great!! Super fun to read, as always! 😉
-
ella replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Thanks, girl!!! ❤
-
Lin replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@writerlexi1216 Ah, yes, my maths… ;-; I might try to do some if I don’t get distracted right now…
-
Lin replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
@g_c_al Oo, I listen to a wide variety! It once ranged from classical to heavy metal, haha, but nowadays I’m usually listening to Vocaloid, Kpop, or Jrock.
What’s one (or several) hobbies that you’ve always wanted to try but never got the chance to?
-
Lin replied to the topic Hey! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
@trulyyours_karilyn Eyy, that’s awesome! I’m so glad that you have an awesome family!
Oo, your hobbies sound great! I don’t have many horses around here, haha.
Eyy, pineapple! Yes, I agree. Hawaiian only. (Why would you have it on otherwise?)
Oh, please do ask me questions back! It keeps the convo going, haha, and I enjoy talking to other…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic Favorite Lines of Dialogue from your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@gracie-j Aw thank you!
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Hey, that’s some great progress!! Any words count!! 😉 Oh, multiple POVs? Those are fun to write! Good luck achieving your goal! I have no doubt you’ll def finish it by then 🙂 🤞🏻
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Oooh, nice!! Three cheers to you for getting some progress made!! Yikes, homework… yeah, I feel for you there ;-; I’m procrastinating my algebra homework for as long as possible… *sigh*
-
ella replied to the topic Smoke and Mirrors Chapter 3 critique in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
OOO, YAY!! let me read it real quick and I’ll give you some feedback…
-
ella replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
It’s good!! I only write about 250 words today, but I finished plotting for one of my POVs, so that’s nice. Just gotta finish the other POV, then I’m all done with that! I just made a word-count goal, which is 75k by the end of the year. Pretty loose, but we’ll see how it goes… 🤞
-
ella replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
Ooo, cool!! I love the sound of your WIP? (btw, have you heard of/read Dust by Kara Swanson? I think it’s a peter pan retelling and the author is actually from another christian writer’s forum called Story Embers, which is pretty cool!) And yes, agreed, tea is superior. 😄
-
Lin replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@writerlexi1216 Pretty good, actually! Worked on my novella, plotted a little more, tried to plan a catching up schedule…anyways, my homework has gone horribly.
-
ella replied to the topic Hey! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
Haha, yeah, I’m probably dreaming about rocking in heels, lol!!! Ooo, I love satire!!!
Oh, oops, I meant plotter and pantser, but i wasn’t really paying attention to what I was writing… again, lol!!!
LOL, my dad has a taco shirt like that actually!! Ditto, tho, tacos are the best.
Yep, caffeine is a writer’s bff. Wel…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Aww, thank you!! 🙂 I actually just changed it not too long ago! Yeah, I thought it was one of the most relatable writing quotes I’ve ever seen, so I wanted to share it 😀
Oh, and by the way, I know you sent me the first chapter of TAS a while back, and I haven’t forgotten about reading it! I’ve been swamped with school and other…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Oooh, nice!! Good luck with your writing!! And homework… Yikes! I still have some more of that to do. Mine’s been good! I’m hoping to get more done by the end of today! 🙂
-
Lucy Israel replied to the topic Hey! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
wow!
Your book sounds amazing!! I would totally read it! Are you going to get it published? What is it called? Or have you not picked out a name for it yet? If not, TOTALLY fine! I didn’t name my book I am writing till like, a few days ago! I have been writing mine for some time now, but have only gotten a little bit  into it…[Read more] -
Lucy Israel replied to the topic Hey! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
welcome!!
I have only been on KP for a little while and it’s amazing! I hope you enjoy it as well as I do!
here are some questions for you!1) what do you write about?
2) what’s your most favorite thing about writing?
3)what’s your favorite color? (Mine is pink!)                              4) w…[Read more] - Load More
