-
Lucy Israel and
Issabelle Perry are now friends 5 years, 7 months ago -
Lucy Israel posted an update 5 years, 7 months ago
@issawriter7
Hey! Your sister said that you like Chuck Blacks book, have you ever read The a star lore Legacy? That’s my favorite! Except that my fav character died🥺🥺😭 that was so sad… but anyway! I also like the Kingdom series (also by Chuck Black) have you ever read that series?What kind of writing do you like to write?
I write f…[Read more]-
Hey, Lucy!!!!!! YESSS!!!! I LOOOOVE Chuck Black. He is soooo good!!!! No, I haven’t gotten to read the Star Lore Legacy yet. I just got the first book for Christmas, though, and I cannot wait until I get to read it!!!! I’ve been wanting to read some more si-fi, and when I heard about him releasing that series, I was sooo excited!!! Is it really…[Read more]
-
Hey Issabelle!
it was amazing! Do you like spoilers? Don’t worry, no on really dies in the first book, it’s the second book, Flight, that both my fav characters die!! Have you met Rivit yet?? He is TOTALLY my fav character, him and Ravial. I will tell you who dies if you want😁! Or you can just read the first book and be at peace.🤣😭I like Ced…[Read more]
-
Oooh, AWESOME!!!! Hahaha, well, gonna be honest, I have no problem with spoilers. (Probably one of the only gals you’re gonna meet like that. XD) Ooh, that’s great to know!!!! Well, at least now I can read Nova and don’t have to worry about people dying. 😉 Though, that’s gonna be soo sad when I get to Flight. Ooh, no, I haven’t yet, but he sounds…[Read more]
-
-
-
Lin replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@writerlexi1216 Tysm! I’ll probably post the story here for critique sometime soon when I finish drafting.
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Dang, ten pages???? You go, girl!!!! *applaudes* And good luck on the short story contest!
Hey, I’m glad to hear you’ll be finished your first draft soon! I have total faith in you!! *pumps fist in the air* Good luck!
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Oh, it’s totally fine!!! 🙂 The scene is a slow one (which sometimes are much harder than fast-paced ones), basically of my four central characters trying to devise a plan, which involves a lot of dialogue (which is also difficult). But hopefully I’ll be feeling more inspired later on 🙂
Yeah! I mainly like jogging as my go-to exercise…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@nova21 I wrote ten pages in my WIP today (finished one chap then wrote another) and then wrote two quick flash fic things for a consistency challenge that I’ll be doing every day this month, one 400 words, another 900, and then I started another short story for a short story contest! So yeah, I think it’s been going pretty good…
-
ella replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Aw, sorry. Is there any way I can help (read it and give tips/brainstorm/advice)? I totally feel that most of the time.
Seriously?!?! AWESOME!!!!
*drools* From where? I don’t know if this is just a thing where I live, but have you heard of Barbarosa? It has really good coffee too!!
Tell him I told him to coope…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Hey, girl!!! Writing has been… a little slow recently, but mostly since I don’t exactly know how to write the scene I’m currently on (which is why I’ve been distracting myself and making collages lol). But I’m hoping to get some done later on tonight!! And kudos to you for writing that much! *high-fives*
Oooh, another workout/yoga fan?…[Read more]
-
ella replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Ooo, @joy-caroline I love your pfp!
-
ella replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Hey people! How’s writing (or life in general)? 😊
I wrote… let’s see… 1157 words this morning, then did an awesome HIIT (high-intensity interval training) workout and a super fun yoga workout after (not meditation, just to clarify, LOL!!). (If anyone’s interested, the videos i watched are by Maggie Binkley and she’s super awesome!! And m…[Read more]
-
ella changed their profile picture 5 years, 7 months ago
-
ella changed their profile picture 5 years, 7 months ago
-
ella changed their profile picture 5 years, 7 months ago
-
ella replied to the topic Smoke and Mirrors Chapter 5 critique (last chapter) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
Of course, anytime! 😊
-
Lin replied to the topic Smoke and Mirrors Chapter 5 critique (last chapter) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
@daisy-torres Oo, I’ll try to get to it soon! Thanks for sharing it!
-
ella replied to the topic Smoke and Mirrors Chapter 5 critique (last chapter) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
…
*trys to say something but can’t find any words*
Daisy!!! This is even better than the last one!!! Her you-know-who shows up, then she does you-know-what to him, then her other you-know-who shows up and I’m like “this is amazing!!!” and *takes a deep breath to calm down* WOW!!!! You made me laugh out loud, too, haha!! &#…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Fortitude: Chapter Two Reading Request in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
Girl, you just made my day!!! 😀 😀 😀 That’s soooooo sweet of you to say!!! I’m SO HAPPY you were hooked and that you love my characters!!!!! That means the absolute world to hear such positive feedback 🙂 🙂 YAY!!!! And that’s totally the vibe I was going for with Deek 😉 I was super nervous about posting my writing, but it makes…[Read more]
-
ella replied to the topic Smoke and Mirrors Chapter 5 critique (last chapter) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
YAY!!! I’m so glad it’s helped you! Thanks for letting us read it ❤
-
Lin replied to the topic Smoke and Mirrors Chapter 4 critique in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
@daisy-torres And done! I loved it, per usual.
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Where do you find motivation? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
YESSS!!!!!!!!!!! GREAT reminder!!!!!!! <33
- Load More
