-
Alexa Autorski and
Natalie C. are now friends 5 years, 7 months ago -
Lin replied to the topic Inspirational Images & Quotes ❤️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@abigail-m I’d have such a hard time my notebooks weigh a ton ;-; But yes my important things are all in my laptop.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Uhhhh… Problem? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@gracie-j Yay! 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Uhhhh… Problem? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Ooh, that can be tough…
What I usually do when I have something I have to work on and another thing that’s grabbing my attention, is that I give that new idea my attention my daydreaming about it. It might sound kinda weird, but yeah I just allow myself to think about it, maybe brainstorm a little, and let it marinate in my mind…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Wings First Three Chapters in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
This story was AWESOME, girl!!!!!!!!! Yes, it is engaging and the characters are INCREDIBLE!!!!!! The only thing was that I was a little confused at first about who the main character was and what was happening, but I ended up figuring things out. I. LOVE. IT!!!! THANK YOU SOO MUCH for thinking of li’l ole me to read it!!!!!! <33
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Inspirational Images & Quotes ❤️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago

I couldn’t tell whether this belonged in the inspirational or meme section, but I couldn’t find the other topic, so I posted it here:)
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Where do you find motivation? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Uhhhh… Problem? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Well tbh, the stories you ought to write are the ones that you enjoy and are interested in:) Because when you enjoy what you write, you get the best results. And a writer only has so much energy for their craft, so you should write the one you really enjoy writing:)
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Smoke and Mirrors Chapter 5 critique (last chapter) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
Ooooh, AWESOME!!!!!!! Did you put chapter one on here? I don’t really check the KP forum as often as I should, but if you did, I’d TOTALLY read it as soon as I’m done with reading the chapters that @e-k-seaver has put up!!!!
-
Natalie C. replied to the topic Smoke and Mirrors Chapter 5 critique (last chapter) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
Can you please tag me? I’ve been reading this since I joined and it is so awesome! I MUST KNOW MORE
Natalie
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
@g_c_l
Okay, so I know I’m super late to the Welcome Party, but I still wanted to drop in and say that it’s so amazing to meet you, Gigi!!! *high-fives* And your name is so cool! I’m Lexi by the way, here to bring you a hearty welcome to Kingdom Pen! A few things about myself…
I’m fifteen years old, primarily write fantasy, am a proud owner…[Read more]
-
Abigail.M. and
g_c_al are now friends 5 years, 7 months ago -
Lucy Israel replied to the topic Hey! I am new, and love fantasy fiction, in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
hey!
thank you!
sure, as long as there are cookies! *cough* biscuits,i mean.🤣 Yum! That sounds really good!
thank you! I have been writing it for a little over about 7 months maybe.
haha! Alas. It looks like we have more in common then I thought! I am also gf! Have you ever heard of gluten free on a shoe string? If you cook gf…[Read more] -
Lucy Israel replied to the topic Hey! I am new, and love fantasy fiction, in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
hey!
thank you!
fantasy fic is the best!
no, I haven’t! I will have to look her up sometime!
I have read The Starlore legacy, and the kingdom series. They are both brilliant!
Never Alone!
Lucy.
-
Lucy Israel replied to the topic Hey! I am new, and love fantasy fiction, in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
@abigal-m
Hey!
thank you!
what’s the name of your pony! How many hands is she?
my pony I have now, her name is Tinker Bell, she is only 12 hands tall! I am getting to big to ride her, but she is pregnant! And her baby is going to be so small that you can hold it! I can’t wait!
eeshh! Yeah, that’s a problem 🤣🤣 my pony has a issue where…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@nova21 Thank you! I hope to!
@writerlexi1216 Thanks! Hopefully my brain will work, haha…
-
Katherine posted an update 5 years, 7 months ago
@gracie-j Hi!!! I wanted to let you know that I just signed up to your blog and I commented on a post. Your blog looks amazing!!!!
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Oh, neat! Jogging is super fun (but since it’s been so cold, I’ve had to do it on the treadmill, which totally isn’t as fun as outdoors lol) That’s some great advice, thank you! I may do that, so that I can move on to more action-y scenes! 🙂
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Ooh, nice!! I’ll be on the lookout then!! 😉
-
ella replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
I feel that! Ooo, I love jogging too!! Well, hang in there and if you need to, just put the scene outline in brackets and move on (e.g. [#1 wants to attack and #2 wants to stay put; they argue, but #1 wins eventually]).
Wow!! I’m impressed!! Great job, keep it up!!!
Nice!! I like that…[Read more]
- Load More

