@jenwriter17
Active 4 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2522
-
valtmy replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Wow this is a great discussion!
My WIP is about a queen that falls from grace, joins the theater, becomes a celebrity and proceeds to wage the historical equivalent of a Twitter war with her political enemies.
-
Daeus replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@valtmy Wonderful!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Oooh, you awful creature! I think I might make you disappear now…oh wait, if I do that, I’ll never find out if I’m in it or not. Okay, you’re still here. But be warned, I’m watching you!
Do you know what I look like? What would you picture me as if you were describing me for the KPA?
I finished a short (very short) section of my…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Thank you!
I’m not telling you if you’re in it or not. You’ll have to wait and see…
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel I shall never make you disappear – unless I change my mind. 😀
So, am I going to be in it soon? I said I didn’t care, but I think now I do.
*prepares arguments* *shuffles papers* *clears throat*
Ahem! It is currently nighttime, and you are there, and you’re lurking around the forum, so by rights I should make an appearance soon. Do…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@warrenluther04Â Making character notes for the KPA… Can I ask you a really weird question? Are you male or female? I’ve always thought you were a male, but I may be wrong…Â o.o
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
*bursts into room, bubbling with joy* *proceeds with the gusto of a mother asked to describe how amazing her children are* (Even though the children can be spoiled brats that never do with I want and are constantly deviating from the plot)
*ahem*
My currant WIP is about Katie, a 12-year-old who loves in the land of Unmagik. Where there is no…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Now, now, honestly you’ve been gracious to me, too! Believing in me, a seemingly preposterous creature. Or else you probably would have made me disappear by now! I am in your favor.
Oh, I haven’t finished the KPA yet. By no means. I’m trying to fill in a gap right now…
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
People fighting over cereal with lots of high-tech armor.
Best. Description. Ever.
That’s hilarious. It was so weird at first I couldn’t figure out what you were talking about, and then I remembered your topic about your book, and realized that, however weird, that’s actually an accurate description. 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@valtmy Cool, thanks!
And what do you want to look like?
-
valtmy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Sure you can add me as a character. I’m interested to see what you come up with. 😀
As for my personality… I am an INTJ. That’s all you need to know. 😉
OK to be serious, I usually come across as a very logical person with unhealthy perfectionistic tendencies and a dry and cynical sense of humour. But I also have a romantic and…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel You’re too nice to scratch me, but I’m not nice enough to refrain from calling you a wolf? *walks away ashamed* I am humbled by your graciousness.
😀 You see, the thing is, I don’t know whether it’s easier to believe you’re a wolf who can talk, when wolves can’t talk, or that you’re a chasm beast who can talk, when there is no such t…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine *cringes*
Don’t worry, I’m too nice to scratch you. *scratches a wall instead* 😛
Hi! How’s it going?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic The Compendium of Kapeefer Literature in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@supermonkey42 Um, @dekreel reminded me of this yesterday. I wrote a KP comic, (I think that’s what it’s called?) so, you could add that if you want. 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine *stares at you blankly, trying to make sense of what you just said…* Yeah, uh-huh, I understand what you’re saying.
Great, well I hope there is no Streisand effect…
@daughteroftheking Yeah! In fact at this point I’m halfway to being a Chosen One…
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Hello, Wolfie! How are you?
*runs away screaming* Don’t scratch me! Don’t scratch me! It’s only a JOKE!!!!
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Wait, you’re already an eccentric mentor? That must be a record!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Uh, yes, kinda. I’ve always felt that your signature created something like the Streisand effect, which is that when someone tries to cover something up, it accidentally brings more publicity to the thing, whereas if they hadn’t mentioned it in the first place, it wouldn’t be covered up, but it wouldn’t be noticed. 😀
The original…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 @rochellaine @aislinn-mollisong @skredder @anyone
I’m writing. Although since I just posted the next part of the KPA I might also get distracted…
-
Ingrid replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@valtmy Yay! *happy dance* Still praying!
- Load More
