@jenwriter17
Active 4 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2522
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel For all the jokes and crazy things we do over in Writers’ Corner. 😀 You’re so much fun to talk with!
-
Snapper replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@kate-flournoy *does it anyway*

-
Snapper replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@kate-flournoy *melts computer*
-
Snapper replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@kate-flournoy XD It’s stuck again.
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@supermonkey42 Thanks! Yeahh, sometimes I feel like I’ve spent may too much time here. Because, in case you haven’t picked that up, I really love it here XD
(I wasn’t going to ask. I knew you’d put it there one way or another. XD 😉 )
-
Daeus replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@his-instrument For your encouragement on my first book and for writing one of my favorite 1st person POV narrators. 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@kate-flournoy 😐
He still looks annoyed. -
Snapper replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
-
Daeus replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dragon-snapper You can’t eat my second favorite throne. It’s mine!
-
Daeus replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@kate-flournoy *drinks some sappy maple syrup*
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@sleepwalkingmk Wow!!!! I LOVE it! May I tag a couple more people to read it? It’s so cool. 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@kate-flournoy *eats your second favorite throne too*
-
Josiah DeGraaf replied to the topic Farewell Josiah in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
Thanks @dekreel. 🙂 Know that I assumed that sentiment behind those words even if you never directly said them. It’s been a blast to shoot those videos with the siblings.
-
Snapper replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
*pokes head in*
*melts all ya’lls chairs* BWAHAHAHAAA!!! Finally, an excuse to melt @daeus and @kate-flournoy‘s chairs. It’s been a while.
Anyway, just saying that their needs to be an International Kapeefer library containing all the books that Kapeefers write. Basically, a library where anyone who wants to read good Christian fiction…[Read more]
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel You’re welcome. 😍
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@skredder Thank youuu!
-
Skredder replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel That was brilliant! I loved it! 😀
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel No problem! Thanks! 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@ingridrd Awe! I love her hair! Thanks!
AAH, and the uneven socks!! Ohhh I love that!! <3
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Baby's First Story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@gh24682468999 (Did I do your tag correctly?) I mostly did fanfictions off of superhero series (i.e. Captain Awesome) and a couple of fanfics off of the Biscuit series (about a dog). Oh, and in elementary school when every Friday my friend group went to the park next to the school and reenacted Star Wars with lightsaber fights I would write fa…[Read more]
- Load More

