@jenwriter17
Active 4 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2522
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@audrey-caylin Hi!! Sorry I didn’t see you until now. XD
They’ve been going okay. Despite the fact that I’m on writer’s block in the middle of ONE OF MY FAVORITE PARTS!! *claws table furiously*
-
Audrey Caylin replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel I have to go now :/ Bye!!
-
Joy replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Tagging @aislinn-mollisong, @ariella-newheart, @destiny, @xonos-darkgrate, @foreverme, @lady-iliara, @silverclaw-bonnetfolly, @0-0enyali0-0, and all the other Aethasians even if you aren’t on KP. I can’t express how AMAZINGLY AWESOME you guys are! I stalk The Aetherlight forums everyday, and you never cease to amaze me, and/or make me laugh,…[Read more]
-
Audrey Caylin replied to the topic Baby's First Story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 Awww, the bees are cute XD This is such a cool thread, btw!
@dekreel your pictures remind me of a “series” I did when I was about seven or eight. It was like a cartoon, where I drew stick figures and those little dialogue bubbles for when they talked… 😛
My first story was called “The Hotel That Burned Down.” I was six, and my…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Story Tagging in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine @jenwriter17 I saw both your tags but I haven’t had time to do them, so I’m happy if someone else wants a go!
-
Joy replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Tagging @aedesia (even though you aren’t on much) for being an AWESOME cousin and best friend 😉
Tagging @warrenluther04. Your enthusiasm, outgoingness and geekiness always brightens my mood. 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Tagging @kate-flournoy, @ethryndal, @dragon-snapper, @emily, @shannon, @winter-rose, and anyone else who may have been involved in a GIF-war. You guys make my day. 😛
-
Audrey Caylin replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel I’m catching up on emails and DMs, but that’s writing too, so I’ll stay a little bit XD
How have your stories been coming along?
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 @audrey-caylin @rochellaine @jenwriter17 @aislinn-mollisong (Ace, I have something to tell you!!!) @ariella-newheart (You, too!!!) @seekjustice @jane-maree @dragon-snapper @catwing
I’m wriiiiiiiitiiiiingg!
-
Audrey Caylin replied to the topic Friend's editing website! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@gh24682468999 Ooh, nice! I’ll be sure to check it out! 😀
I personally haven’t started a freelance editing business yet, but I’m really hoping to in the future! Right now I’m practicing by critiquing other peoples’ manuscripts for free and taking some courses through The Pen Institute.
@jane-maree recently started her business, so I’d bet she…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic *waves manically* ;P in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@graciegirl Well maybe if you found a TARDIS………
Emoji-Bot? EMOJI-BOT?!?! *shakes head* Boy, oh, boy that show just keeps getting weirder and weirder…… *sighhh*
I have only seen the first season and a teensy weensy bit of the second season of Twelve, so most of those you mentioned I haven’t seen. I have seen Deep Breath and The…[Read more]
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Baby's First Story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@gh24682468999 What???????? *GASP* You haven’t seen Star Wars yet????????? *faints* *wakes back up* You need to, it is amazing and awesome. (I’m biased though, seeing as how I am obsessed with it…) 😀 🙂
@jenwriter17 Sorry for getting back late! Animal stories are fun to write, so it makes sense that so many people do them. 🙂 Well…if I can…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@sleepwalkingmk Haha, thanks! XD
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@gh24682468999 Thank you! Yes, my eyes don’t normally come up in everyday conversation. Soooo this was perfect 😀
@sam-kowal  Ohh, you haven’t seen interesting yet XD
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Choppy Writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dragon-snapper I’ve actually been struggling with this a lot myself, ever since I started focusing on show-don’t-tell. My sentences are choppy. Like this. To show what a character does. Ike crossed his arms. Kaydon sniffed.
I think the key is to focus on some of the emotions and such, and make them longer than the others. These would be the…[Read more]
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine 😀 XD Thanks. Lord of the Rings is ‘Some short guys who really hate jewelry….”
😛
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel 😀 Wow. Dekreel meets Jenna herself. That was really interesting to read
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@valtmy 😀 Excellent
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 I’d love to keep chasing bunnies with you, but I’ve got to go now. 😀 Bye, and happy writing!
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@kate-flournoy @dragon-snapper Don’t think it escaped my notice that those were all Loki gifs. Because it didn’t.
Escape my notice, that is.
@ethryndal Ah, we were so young… *stares off into the distance and reminisces*
- Load More
