@jenwriter17
Active 4 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2522
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jadamae Thank you! Yes, I try to include everyone at least once 😉
Yes! Ben made a website called The Compendium of Kapeefer Literature which contains all (or at least most) Kapeefer literature ever written 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariel-ashira HELLO! 😀  Wait… does this mean I have a fan?! *blinks* *stares into deep space struggling to take it in…*
Thank you very much! I’m a little bit of a techie, so naturally I thought your signature was pretty awesome 😉
MBTI is a personality type. It’s very popular here. If you’d like, you can take the test here! 😉 I am an…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jessi-rae I don’t know… they kind of just… happen though.
-
Skredder replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariel-ashira Sounds like you paint a diverse set of things. 🙂
And thank you about the picture. It’s something I found for a school project years ago and I’ve been using as my profile picture in several place.
-
Snapper replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@catwing Apologies for hijacking your thread.
-
Snapper replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jessi-rae Another GIF war.
-
Snapper replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@ethryndal No. I wasn’t. That’s not…

-
Snapper replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@ethryndal Hey, it worked! You are no longer threatening @sam-kowal but are simply requesting he appear and make a speech! 😀
Counter attack: My favorite was The Horse and His Boy because that one seemed the most realistic to me, with less magic. If you had been on here lately and met me you would know that I don’t like fantasy much. *re…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@skredder I love your picture, by the way!
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@skredder Thank you! Â I like painting people, but also animals and backgrounds are fun.
-
Snapper replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
GAAAH!

@ethryndal -
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine That sounds EXACTLY like me and my sisters! :D. One of our favorites is when Jonah says “I smell terrible”. Â All of those you mentioned are some of our favorites.
-
Skredder replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariel-ashira Welcome, welcome, welcome! It’s great to have you aboard! 🙂
You mentioned that you like to paint and draw. What are your favorite things to paint and draw!
-
Snapper replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago

@ethryndal No. You won’t.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@ethryndal *diverts attack* I’ve never finished Narnia! (I haven’t read the last book in the series.)
Actually, I think @sam-kowal was saying he hadn’t read the Wingfeather series, but had read Narnia. 😀
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@dragon-snapper Yes! Â I love writing about Rome.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@ingridrd Alaska is mountains, dog sledders, moose along the road, bears in your backyard, aurora borealis, and people helping eachother out of the ditch.  Its a beautiful, exiting, and snowy place to live.  Funny thing is, we might be moving someplace like Arizona now. 🙂
- Load More


