@jenwriter17
Active 4 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2522
-
Skredder replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Hmm, Casse would rather go back in time to one spot, as long as she could pick the spot. Dagny would go back in time to one spot. She doesn’t really care what spot, as she doesn’t know any.
@daughteroftheking Casse and Dagny would both rather keep their memories. The good ones they have are two few as it is.
Would your character rather get…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia I am afraid your right. 😉 Do you want to go next?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing 🙂 Are the people on the island actually roman, or just at the level of the romans? Or does it even matter? The romans did travel the sea to great distances, I just dont know how far. What are the missionaries like?
I love your picture, by the way! Did you draw it?
-
Alia replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira, I think its up to us to continue the story around their conversation. so sad that the mighty (and not so mighty) people of Pen can’t stay focused for one thread…
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Ooooooh! Ahhhhhh! I love her! Thank you. 🙂 🙂 🙂
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine @dragon-snapper @dekreel @catwing @ingrid. Could we end the story one of these days? That is unless you find this conversation more interesting… 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@ingridrd Well, here’s Jaclyn. Not nearly as cool as Gabby’s but…

-
Alia replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
@daughteroftheking, Delmira would rather have the superpowers.
-
Alia replied to the topic You Know You're a Kapeefer When… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I can’t believe I haven’t found this before…
…during the reign of King West and Queen Alia.”
I’m in a story???
@dekreel, don’t go giving away my secret side job…
You know you’re a Kapeefer when you discover that one of your shirts’ tags says “Alia,” and you wonder if @alia designs clothing
you know you’re a KeePer when…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@joisebeth In case you haven’t been keeping up, I have been posting installments of a story about us crazy Kapeefers. As well as continuing to write it, I am expanding my character list so I can have more people in the future. So, if you’d like to be in the story, feel free to describe yourself! What do you want my portrayal of you to look like? 😉
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing @rochellaine This is cracking me up… 😀
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel If you want to you’re welcome to, but you don’t have to anymore! 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic You Know You're a Kapeefer When… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
You know you’re a Kapeefer when you used to have zero interest in raspberries, and now you want to try them
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
Katie would rather go backwards, but to only one spot. Caroline, however would rather travel forward.
Let’s see.. *thinking* Ok, would you character rather get superpowers at the price of their favorite memories, or not get superpowers and keep their memories?
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic You Know You're a Kapeefer When… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochelaine Yeah raspberries!
You know you’re a Kapeefer when your mom mentions she bought frozen raspberries at the store, and you are way more excited than any normal person should be. xD
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@Allison-grace That one is strangely chilling. I like it!!
“I realize this is the apocalypse and everything, but do you think any Hobby Lobbys are still open? I’ve run out of glitter glue.”
“So, here’s the plan: you distract the guards and I sneak by.” “How am I supposed to distract them?” “I don’t know. Maybe walk up, introduce yourself, and…[Read more]
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Fantastic! I loved the Troll-Thing. Really, no one pays enough attention to what the henchmen do when they aren’t minion-ing. 😀
@catwing *throws head back and cackles while lightning flashes outside and all sorts of other clichéd things happen* I also have a stuffed animal baby otter that I occasionally pet when I hatch evil schemes.…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic I Believe in Dragons in the forum Poetry Critiques 8 years, 6 months ago
@daeus Thank you! That makes sense. I have realized a few times recently that I don’t know much about imagery, so I guess I’ll have to work on that.
-
Daeus replied to the topic I Believe in Dragons in the forum Poetry Critiques 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine I love your poetry, though I agree this isn’t as good as your other ones. My best guess for why this is is that the poem doesn’t contain much imagery. Probably, you should focus on the imagery of the dragon for different forms of symbolism and then somewhere in there creatively connect the dragon symbolism to fear. (Notice how I…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Baby's First Story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Yes! I’ve met her twice: four years ago, and two years ago at a homeschool conference. (And spellcheck still insists that “homeschool isn’t a word! 🙂 ) I realized who she was here when she mentioned her story “Firebird” which I remembered talking to her about at the conference, so I asked her if it was the same person, and then she r…[Read more]
- Load More
