@jenwriter17
Active 4 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2522
-
Joy replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia A MOUSE?!! 0.0
*doesn’t know whether to laugh or to fume*
… Well I guess I look a little like a mouse. But I’m not 😛
That’s funny, some other Kapeefer’s sibling actually thought the same thing… 0.o
-
Alia replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel, if only… :'(
oh, and my sister just said that you are a mouse…
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal, my nine year old little sister just informed me that you don’t really have a dragon. please help me prove her wrong
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal, @dekreel, I’ll be writing for a bit. though its not school for me.
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ethryndal You know, inventing evil people and sorting out their complexities is really great sometimes. 😉
-
Alia replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I just realized that Akira’s name was originally Akila…
-
Joy replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Yep! I taught myself, and I’ve been playing it for my church youth group when we worship together. I enjoy it!
It’s quite fun! Now I wish I could teach you… If your dad won’t XD
-
Alia replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@filewriterbase13x, welcome to the bestiest place anywhere and everywhere.
Do you know your Meyers Brigg personality type? I love Tolkien and Lewis. And TobyMac is a family favorite.
@dekreel, I didn’t know you play the cajon. My dad plays it, and I’ve been trying to get him to teach me. (oh wait, I feel like I have said this before on a…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal Hah, maybe it can be extra credit. 🙂
Hi! How are you and Stan doing?
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel 😀 Well, I guess I might as well log in. I have school essays to write, too. I wonder if I’ll still get an A if I attach a little fantasy prologue to the front?
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@filewriterbase13x Not too long ago. About three weeks, but I took a break to do some editing on The Dragonraiders, which is now actually on Kingdom Pen
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine @seekjustice @sleepwalkingmk @sam-kowal @jenwriter17 @kaya-young @anyone
I’m here! Writing a couple school essays. 😛
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 Oh! Ohh! Pick Me!! *jumps up and down excitedly*
I want to be a beautiful and graceful light purple giraffe who is best friends with Stan. I can draw and paint using my long tounge and I can surprisingly Hula-Hoop dance really well.
-
Alia replied to the topic Book Titles! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
okay, would Decisions be a title that y’all would look more into?
-
Alia replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
(story so far)
I wake to the sound of rustling grass and the smell of blood. Only, I can’t see anything, not even when I open my eyes.
“Did we win?” I mumble breathlessly.
Akila wipes stray hairs away from her face. “Yeah, why?”
I grunt, struggling to sit up. “If we won, why am I bleeding?”
“When you got stabbed the enemy, everyone was so…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Although it’s a little outdated. The castle Regnis (where Daeus is) is in Eskrey, the capital
-
Joy replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 YES! I made a map of the Kingdom of Pen! Here you go 🙂

-
Alia replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
“The King be with you,” Fren whispers with a grim expression. He puts his hand on my shoulder for a brief moment, and then turns back inside.
Akira and I limp out the door. Its already dusk, and the forest looks dark and foreboding. It takes half an hour of limping before we reach the ravine, exhausted and heaving with the effort. We gaze dow…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Book Titles! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Thank you! I agree. I will let you know if I come up with something better and see what you think.
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira Okay. Thanks!
No problem! 😀
@dragon-snapper Gold, and brown-hazel eyes. Thanks! No map…thanks anyway! 😀
Sorry guys, I have to go for a bit. I’ll try to get back on as soon as I can, though!
- Load More
