@jenwriter17
Active 4 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2522
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine I might still be. Can’t guarantee though.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
I’ll be here in probably a little over an hour. Will anyone be on then?
@jenwriter17 @skredder @seekjustice @jess-penrose @sam-kowal @alia @ariel-ashira
-
Skredder replied to the topic Clouded Fury Alpha links in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17 Yeah, it’s one of my and my mom’s favorite sayings. We read that phrase in an English course where they were talking about unnecessary sentences that had nothing to do with the essay topic. It has become a staple writing phrase for us. It’s just way too fun to say! 🙂
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Anybody else on right now? I’m gonna be writin’ for a little bit. 🙂
-
Skredder replied to the topic Clouded Fury Alpha links in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17 That’s no problem. 🙂
Oh, I did have a request. As you read, could you point out any places it feels like I’m head-hopping or changing POV? Also, if there are any scenes that seem slow or unnecessary or feel like the carrot in the cookie jar please point those out to me too. Thanks. 😀
-
Ariel Ashira and
The fledgling Artist are now friends 8 years, 5 months ago -
Skredder replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice I got caught up finally! Sorry for not reading this earlier. 🙁 It was really good! I really enjoyed it! 😀
-
valtmy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@skredder @ariel-ashira @rochellaine
Thanks! 😀
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Kindly critique this, will you? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 Thanks for the feedback…very helpful!
@ariel-ashira YESS!!! Oh, I’m so glad you liked it!
@daughteroftheking Thank you kindly. And yes, those are some good points. *strokes chin*
-
Skredder replied to the topic Clouded Fury Alpha links in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17 @seekjustice I’m sorry I’m late giving this out. Here is part 6!
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1HQ1GUhtax3d_vpEo9452EnnEnDh3RbF-vkf_7Rt0fYM/edit?usp=sharing
I hope y’all like it! 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@filewriterbase13x Great job! Both the story and the characters are very interesting.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@valtmy Ugh. I can completely relate to problems with school and exams! 🙁 I’ll be praying for you.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice Are you around? I finally am here! 😀 …for a little bit, at least.
I’m going to just comment in your WIiE document with what I was going to say about Justice, but then I’ll try to write a little bit before I crash.
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Kindly critique this, will you? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
@ingridrd The suspense! I’m so excited to read about this Jaclyn I’ve heard so much about. I really enjoyed it and would gladly keep reading. One thing, if you could add a little more about what she is feeling during the chapter, that’d be great. I can already get a good feel for the overall mood, which is excellent, (something I’m having trouble…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@valtmy Praying!
-
Skredder replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@valtmy I’m praying.
-
valtmy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Hey guys I have a prayer request. I have a project at school as well as upcoming exams that I am struggling with. So if any of you can pray for me I’ll really appreciate it. Thanks!
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@filewriterbase13x Bye! See ya later! 🙂
-
Skredder replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@filewriterbase13x Oh dear! That is worrisome! Very worrisome indeed! This is getting really good!! 🙂
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jess-penrose Okay, so this short story is actually based on a novel (or series) I want to write. It starts out in modern times with all electricity in the world going out. Literally, anything that runs on electricity shut down at one time around the globe. The story takes place over 200 years as society tries to reinvent itself, taking a…[Read more]
- Load More
