@jenwriter17
Active 4 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2522
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
I literally have no idea what he looks like, but I’ll take your word for it 🙂 At first?? Hmm, does that mean you like Zac now?
By the way, have I managed to win you over to Chessy and Justice yet, or do I need to try harder?
It was What Has Love Got To Do With Being Married. I have listened to the whole thing yet but I like all…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice Oh no! Don’t go there. The prince’s cousin is ugly. 😛 Zac is supposed to be handsome. But yesssss…he’s really annoying, arrogant, and affected, just like Zac was at first. 😉
Well, I guess it could be one of two songs that you were listening to. What Has Love Got to Do With Getting Married? or A Bride Finding Ball. Which…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
It is such a sad song 🙂 Actually I was just watching another one of the songs and the prince’s cousin reminds me of Zac 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia I’m finally here! Is it possible that you could be still somewhere around?
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
anyone on yet?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Need Advice with my Character's Responses in the forum Characters 8 years, 5 months ago
@notawriter Thank you!  I think if something like this happened to me – ahh! would I even be able to think?  I would probably just freeze for a little, then cry and be shy and want to hug him all at the same time and make a complete fool of myself!  No way could I stay dignified at all. 🙂
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
anyone writing? @rochellaine, @ariel-ashira, @jenwriter17,
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira, those two are amazing. definitely my favorite of his books
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia Neat! Â I will check them out sometime. Â I didn’t know he had written more.
-
Skredder replied to the topic Clouded Fury Alpha links in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17 No problem! I have figured out several changes I need to make on part that I’ve already written. There’s a few pieces I’m thinking of taking out, but I’ll wait until the story is completely finished.
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira, they’re really good. I wish he had written more of them.
I started reading This Present Darkness a few years ago, but I think I was too young to understand it so I didn’t finish
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia No, I have not. Â Are they pretty good? Â Have you read any of his adult books?
-
Skredder replied to the topic Clouded Fury Alpha links in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17 @seekjustice Here’s part 7. I’m going to try and put part 8 up tomorrow. It’s already written, as are several other parts. Don’t worry about having to rush through them, though.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/17TVP_7lV6ybww-kBLHkZtFN8ND1nlmnHV0yz1L3lJ5E/edit?usp=sharing
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira, have you read his Veritas series? it only has two books, Hangman’s Curse and Nightmare Academy. its another teen series. A bit more in depth than the Cooper series, but more theologically sound than the adult books
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine @seekjustice A note on Frank Peretti: his Cooper kids adveture books are awesome. Â I’ve read them over and over (really, try them again!) but please don’t read his adult books that have the spiritual world in them. Â Not only are they far more terrifying than the cooper series, but the real danger is that they give you a wrong idea o…[Read more]
-
Alia and
Sam Kowal are now friends 8 years, 5 months ago -
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine, you live an hour from DC? my family was just there last year…
are you on?
-
Alia replied to the topic Conference Season Starting…Kapeefer Meetups in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine, sadly my family has never gone to any homeschool conference. I think the only conference that I have ever gone to was a BBFI missions one.
But if anyone lives in or visits Colorado, let me know
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice Oh my goodness, yes! Tell Him Anything is a heartbreaking song!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
I haven’t read any of his adult ones, though they do sound quite interesting.
Ooh, interesting. I should have a look for that version!
Nope, I haven’t heard of that one. But yes, Around the World in Eighty Days is really good!
True. Sometimes I forget that I’m not a normal teenaged girl.
I know, its hilarious! I’m also super…[Read more]
- Load More
