Writers' Corner #15

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions Writers' Corner #15

Viewing 15 posts - 991 through 1,005 (of 1,010 total)
  • Author
    SeekJustice
    @seekjustice
      • Total Posts: 3365

@rochellaine

It is such a sad song 🙂 Actually I was just watching another one of the songs and the prince’s cousin reminds me of Zac 🙂

INFP Queen of the Kingdom commander of an army of origami cranes and a sabre from Babylon.

Rochellaine
      @rochellaine
        • Total Posts: 3322

@seekjustice Oh no!  Don’t go there.  The prince’s cousin is ugly. 😛  Zac is supposed to be handsome.  But yesssss…he’s really annoying, arrogant, and affected, just like Zac was at first. 😉

Well, I guess it could be one of two songs that you were listening to.  What Has Love Got to Do With Getting Married? or A Bride Finding Ball.  Which one?

What a Comforting Thing to Know is probably my favorite, but I don’t think there’s a single bad song in the whole soundtrack.  Just like Anastasia. 😀  Do you agree, or have you found any that you disliked?

"Sylvester - Sylvester!"

SeekJustice
        @seekjustice

@rochellaine

I literally have no idea what he looks like, but I’ll take your word for it 🙂 At first?? Hmm, does that mean you like Zac now?

By the way, have I managed to win you over to Chessy and Justice yet, or do I need to try harder?

It was What Has Love Got To Do With Being Married. I have listened to the whole thing yet but I like all the songs so far, except Why Can’t I Be Two People annoyed me for some reason. Other than that, I’m enjoying it 😀

INFP Queen of the Kingdom commander of an army of origami cranes and a sabre from Babylon.

Rochellaine
          @rochellaine

@seekjustice Yes, I like Zac.  I told you I always fall for the sidekicks. 😉

Well, yes.  Still not for the first book, but I do like them in this book. 😀

Ah, well, I do dislike the prince’s too argumentative stance toward his parents.  Cinderella is much better, in that she agrees to leave him for the good of the kingdom.  So, I don’t like that the prince is so disrespectful of his parents, but I kind of can feel for that Why Can’t I Be Two People song, since it’s basically that he’s willing to do his duty since he has to, but he’d also like to live like a normal guy for some of the time.  You gotta admit, being a prince is no easy job, nor an entirely fun one.

But, if you haven’t seen him – if you’ve just listened to the soundtrack without the video – how did you know it was the cousin singing in that song? *confused face* 😛

"Sylvester - Sylvester!"

SeekJustice
            @seekjustice

@rochellaine

Ah, okay, that’s good. I’m glad 🙂 did you get the invitation to p4 ( I never know if those things actually work for some reason.)

@jenwriter17
              I did it! I convinced Rochellaine!

Yeah, I bet it would be a pretty awful job. I can’t even imagine what it would be like!

Well, it has a visual with it, but its awful, all you can see are coloured blobs. I do know the prince has a red coat that I’m rather fond of though. However I made an educated guess on the fact that it was Edward’s cousin since he refers to him as “dear cousin”.

Wait, is his name Edward? Or am I making that up?

Jenna Terese
              @jenwriter17
                • Total Posts: 2522

@alia I’m sorry, you tagged me twice today. I don’t think I’ll get to writing today, but I’ll definitely tag you if I do. 🙂

I'm a Kapeefer 'TIL WE'RE OLD AND GREY!
                www.jennaterese.com

Jenna Terese
                @jenwriter17

@seekjustice What? Convinced her of what? You mean, she’s a Chessy-Justice shipper now? 😀

www.jennaterese.com

SeekJustice
                  @seekjustice

@jenwriter17

*lowers voice secretively* Yes, I think so!

Rochellaine
                    @rochellaine

@seekjustice Yes, I got the invitation, but it was right after I’d left to go to the conference.  We were pulling out in the car about two minutes away from the house, actually. 😛  So I’ve finally been able to open it since we just got home and I’m trying to read it a little now, but I’m pretty tired and sleepy so I might have to take a nap first. 🙁  That’s torture, since I really want to read it!!

Oh, haha.  I think I’m a little more used to fuzzy videos than you are, given the eras I usually watch, but I agree that the visual on the clips of SatR on YouTube is pretty awful. 😀  I think in the Bride Finding Ball video you can see the cousin’s face a little bit better.

I think so… *looks it up* Yup, it’s Edward! 😀  Do you like the prince’s squire/pal?  In keeping with my tradition of liking sidekicks, he’s my favorite male character.

"Sylvester - Sylvester!"

SeekJustice
                      @seekjustice

@rochellaine

Ah, okay. No worries then 🙂

Yeah you might be. The footage is quite awful though. Okay, I’ll look that one up next!

I do like him, I’ve always liked the servant and master turned into friends sort of thing.

Jenna Terese
                        @jenwriter17

@seekjustice *fist bump* 😉

www.jennaterese.com

Rochellaine
                          @rochellaine

@ariel-ashira Thanks!  Yes, I’d heard before that Frank Peretti’s other books were really bad.  This confirms that previous information. 🙂  So don’t worry, I won’t be looking them up!

The Cooper Kids books are definitely amazing, though.  Do you have a favorite?

And are you writing?

"Sylvester - Sylvester!"

Jenna Terese
                            @jenwriter17

@rochellaine @alia @ariel-ashira @seekjustice Anyone on?

www.jennaterese.com

Rochellaine
                              @rochellaine

@jenwriter17 I’m on, but it looks like we need a new Writers’ Corner! 😛  It just threw me back to the first page with my last post, which means it’s nearly reached the limit, I guess.

How’s Rin bearing up?

"Sylvester - Sylvester!"

Jenna Terese
                                @jenwriter17

@rochellaine should I go ahead and make a new one, or are you doing it?

Rin’s, uh…………okay, I guess. 😉 She’s a character after all, her life is torture 😛

How’s Uncle Bill? 🙂

www.jennaterese.com

Viewing 15 posts - 991 through 1,005 (of 1,010 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >