@jenwriter17
Active 4 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2522
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice @jenwriter17 @catwing @ariel-ashira I’ve finally got a break! 🙂 Website’s published, and though it’s not completely finished, most of it’s done, so I can go a bit slower now.
I’m going to take a break for a little bit and work on my western. Does anyone want to join me?
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 5 months ago
@catwing Kay sounds awesome. 🙂
@jenwriter17 Help yourself!
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Clean Christian Music in the forum Music 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17 Also, some epic music I love is by Vangelis!
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Clean Christian Music in the forum Music 8 years, 5 months ago
To be honest, you can just stalk my youtube playlists to find out what I listen to. xP Heeere’s a couple though:
Everfound – Take this City
Some For King and Country stuff
Heroes – Zayde Wolf
The Black Piper (legit anything they write is epicness)
Two Steps from Hell (epic soundtracks–despite the name of the band xD)
Roo Panes (cool folk-y…[Read more] -
Skredder replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jbb Praying!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Need Advice with my Character's Responses in the forum Characters 8 years, 5 months ago
@jbb Ahh. *hands you asparagus* *takes ice cream back and eats it myself*
Does your family eat pretty healthy?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
I’m on!
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Clean Christian Music in the forum Music 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17 Try Sight and Sound Theatres music. Â I have a bunch of thier albums, and I love them!! Â @rochellaine could you copy and paste some links to a few of thier song because I can’t on this tablet?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17 I’m so sorry, but I’m really busy right now trying to complete the ministry website, so I might be on in a little bit, but not at the moment. 😉 Chatting would really just distract me…
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Clean Christian Music in the forum Music 8 years, 5 months ago
Yeah, the Hillsong ones are pretty popular over the world. I’m not a fan of a lot of them, but there are some really good ones!
Well, Owl City is probably an acquired taste, it’s very synthesised, and like @catwing said, some of the songs are more secular (and most of them make no sense), but yeah, you might like them. He’s a very…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Clean Christian Music in the forum Music 8 years, 5 months ago
Oh Chris Tomlin’s good, I’d forgotten about him.
I have two of his older albums, but I don’t listen to them that much anymore . I just like his hymns 🙂
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Need Advice with my Character's Responses in the forum Characters 8 years, 5 months ago
@jbb I did not think of that. Â Good thought!! Â But I think under the circumstances of my story, they would be amazed at what happened, but not angry. Â I will keep this in mind for other stories I write though.
By the way, I don’t think I have met you before. Â *shakes your hand and gives you ice cream* Good to meet you!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Clean Christian Music in the forum Music 8 years, 5 months ago
I don’t listen to a whole lot of modern music, Christian or otherwise because I’m not really into that modern style, but I absolutely love Casting Crowns. They’re the best band in the world basically  (am I right @alia ?) If you haven’t listened to them I definitely recommend them.
Hillsong is a staple in Australia, I personally…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jbb Definitely am praying all goes well! Â God be with you guys!
-
pickupyourpenandwrite replied to the topic Clean Christian Music in the forum Music 8 years, 5 months ago
Oooh just what I’ve been waiting for! I love listening to Christian music and Einaudi!!!
So… Christian music I recommend..
United Pursuit: they’re really good especially their album Simple Gospel.
Elevation Worship- look out for the acoustic videos.
Obviously there’s tonnes more…
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17 Thank you! Â Do you like to draw…?
-
Skredder replied to the topic Conference Season Starting…Kapeefer Meetups in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17 I was going to go to Realm Makers, but my school schedule decided to be mean. I am going to try to go to a different writer’s conferences in September though.
-
Skredder replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@salome01w4g Wahoo! Congratulations! 😀
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine How did The Secret of the Desert Stone slip my mind???  I love that one!!!  But…I’ve always thought The Legend of Annie Murphy was rather silly, although its funny when they float through walls. 😀
- Load More
