@jenwriter17
Active 4 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2522
-
Ingrid replied to the topic WANTED: Alpha Readers!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
@kaya-young Wow, thank you so much! I can definitely post the entire book if you want.
Well, I have not completed any other full books, but the sequel to the one you’re reading now is in the works and I also have a Superhero WIP along with some short stories/novelettes. 🙂 🙂
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic WANTED: Alpha Readers!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
@ingridrd  What!?! The whole book is written and you aren’t letting meÂ
readerr, critique it all at once? 😉This story is awesome! I thought that the first two chapters were suspenseful, but the ending chapter four really sucked me into the story. 🙂 🙂 🙂
Have you written any other books and where can I buy them?!?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia Are you still here?
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice @rochellaine @catwing
anyone on? I’m on early because my mom is on the math computer, and so I don’t have anything to do.
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic MC Issues in the forum Characters 8 years, 5 months ago
@sarah-anson I know what it’s like to have a MC that just. Won’t. Be. Compelling!!! *tears out hair* The MC of my story that is currently on hold was like that. She had a backstory I loved, she was quirky, realistic, and had a story goal. But what I found was holding her back from being interesting (or even likeable) was that she was kind of in…[Read more]
-
Ingrid replied to the topic WANTED: Alpha Readers!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17 The whole book is written, I just don’t want to overwhelm anyone with critiquing the entire story…unless you want to. 🙂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic WANTED: Alpha Readers!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
To those of you who are interested, here are the next two chapters of the book. I’m pretty sure the fourth chapter is kinda confusing, so if you’d give me some pointers there I’d appreciate it!
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-jzVzEBjTyvq5vKUBAGZ-0Lt4-_bWLJw1Uofs_59wmQ/edit
-
Skredder replied to the topic Clouded Fury Alpha links in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17 @seekjustice Heyo! Here’s part 12. It’s shorter than the other parts.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1P1xxxCXLFZG_M70KCAVB7WxJ_kZQdHtqojQrZIbPNmk/edit?usp=sharing
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Baby's First Story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Woah, no idea what happened to that first picture. *scratches head*
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Baby's First Story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
And here are the pics…
Â
Â
Â
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Baby's First Story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
So I found this the other day…
I wrote it when I was seven and the spelling is just horrible. *facepalm*
I’ll write out the story since it’s hardly legible (and I’ll fix the spelling and grammar mistakes):
Once upon a time there lived a cat. Now this cat was not an ordinary cat. The cat has lost a leg. The cat’s name was Pretty.Â
There w…[Read more]
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 5 months ago
@catwing I’m still developing her superpower but she can camouflage herself to blend in with anything. 🙂
-
valtmy replied to the topic How should I continue this? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 5 months ago
Oops sorry. I put away the file and closed the link for this project because I wanted to keep my focus on my WIP (which I’m thinking of getting some reviews for as well). But I’ll still like to know your thoughts this! The link should be working now. Thanks!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Oh, yes, I did find a cupcake. It was really nice too. 😛
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Okay good night (or good morning really!)
I’m just going to leave it for now, I have plenty of other editing to do, I’ll work something out sooner or later.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice Sorry! 🙂 (But I’ve left suddenly in the past. Especially when it gets really late. If I leave suddenly it’s usually because I just crash and fall asleep. 😛 )
Oh yes. That will make you feel better! …did you find a cupcake?
Sorry, but I still haven’t thought of anything. I’m going to leave completely now, I think. But I’…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Ah no, I hadn’t got that post. That explains everything 🙂
No, I have no solutions. It’s driving me crazy. I’m going to see if I can find a cupcake, because I’m sure that will make me feel better.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice I don’t know if you got my post saying I was leaving, but I’m back now for a very little bit.
Oh yes, now I remember. That wouldn’t be as easy a fix as some edits, but I don’t think it would be too hard to make it a semi-accident.
Shakespeare said “love is blind, and lovers cannot see/the pretty follies that themselves commit.” E…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
I had been right. There was the sniper, only two meters away. I opened my mouth, let out an almighty scream and then put my hand over the muzzle of the rifle.
She purposefully puts her hand over the gun. I guess she could get shot accidentally though.
The other thing is: why was she there in the first place? Delivering a letter to…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice Does she intentionally try to catch the bullet herself, or is she trying to push him out of harm’s way when she gets struck? In the case of the latter I think it would be perfectly reasonable, since she wouldn’t be actually trying to give her life for him. What do you think?
I’m going to disappear for about an hour to watch s…[Read more]
- Load More
